S2 E8

𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑫𝑬 8 𝑶𝑭 𝑩𝑨𝑫 𝑩𝑶𝒀𝑺 𝑻𝑬𝑿𝑨𝑺.......

"Heyy blazer. It's me." The fine security guards said and he wasn't tryna here it.

"Ima hit this nigga upside his head." Blazer said even though he hit him. Blazer though he missed his punch but he connected it.

Kerrion moved to the very back of the bus. He sat next to Johnathan.

"Prince why tf is you in my fucking way. I wanted to hit that bitch." Blazer said sitting in his seat and Kerrion was on the phone with Natalie.

INT BLAZER/ "Idk why he on the phone with Natalie like she gonna tell me something because she ain't gonna do shit to me so. She better get tf on somewhere."

Blazer heard he was still talking and jumped over everybody and punched Kerrion right in his face making him bleed. Security grabbed Blazer and put him in the suv for the rest of the ride.

The two fine security were with him. "Calm down ok." The lightskin one said and Blazer started taking deep breaths.

"He kept talking shit so I had to punch his bitch ass." Blazer said with his fist balled up still.

"No stop we don't need any violence." The brownskined one with the dirty blond bun hair style said.

•••

They got to the studio and Blazer wasn't writing a song with nobody. He's just here to watch and support.

Blazer got out the car and went inside. He wasn't impressed by the way the studio looks. "Why this studio look like this? I don't like it." Blazer said and the guy almost heard him.

"Sorry it's a lil messy." The guy said and Blazer felt bad now.

"I'm sorry." He said and the guy accepted his apology. They started looking for beats and prince sat to the side with Blazer.

Blazer had got his own ride back to the house while some stayed. He rode with the security again and this time the conversation got spicy.

"Let's have a threesome." Blazer said obviously drunk from the wine. The two security guards laughed with Blazer and helped him in the house which took a lot of energy due to him twerking every few minutes.

They finally carried him to the room and tossed him on the bed. "This Nigga like asl." One security said and the other laughed. Blazer went straight to sleep.

•••

The next day had arrived and Raz b was arguing with Orlando over nothing. Blazer had ate him some waffles with strawberries and was having a good morning until Mo city came downstairs and ruined it.

"I'm sorry." He said and Blazer got up and left. He left Mo city at the table by himself. Blazer had called Blaze to tell her about Adonis being on the show.

"Guess what?" He asked as soon as she answered the phone.

"What?"

"Adonis made the show." He said and she started cheering.

"Where you at? It don't look like Zeus office either." Blazer asked and she sighed.

"I'm at Traceyylab productions. Baddies North isn't gonna be with Zeus. There gonna take over the show." Blazer explained and he nodded.

"I really think you should convince Zeus to let bad boys go and let Traceyylab productions buy it from them. They own baddies north now so Zeus can't make anymore baddies shows. Just ask Lemuel after you Season ends." Blaze explained and Blazer nodded.