𝑬6

𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑩𝑬𝑨𝑻 𝑺𝑼𝑴 𝑯𝑶𝑬𝑺 𝑼𝑷
•••

"If you talking to them you talking to me because we a group baby you didn't know baddies South over here." Persuasion said and Renae nodded her head.

Renae had started punching Persuasion all in her face. Blaze had started punching Slim in the face turning her red. Both sisters were beating the girls ass but Rollie jumped in for Slim and started hitting Blaze all in her. Dejah wasn't finna let that happen so she started punching Rollie all in her face making sure she felt the punches.

Security was struggling to separate them. Blaze still had Slim by the hair, Dejah was still punching on Rollie, and Renae was still hitting and dragging persuasion.

Tj was just watching as it all happened. Natalie was in shock and started yelling for them all to stop like they can hear her over the loud ass music. All security had to report to the stage to get them to stop fighting. After all the fighting the four siblings left mad asf.

"Nah get dad on the phone RIGHT NOW." Dejah said and when she mad it's a next level of anger for everybody. Dejah doesn't get mad easily and she's more of a smart nerd type girl but really cool to hang around.

Their parents and brothers showed up with guns and started shooting the club up. One thing their mom and dad didn't play about his putting hands on his children.

Their mom had tied her hair up and started beating tf outta Rollie Pollie. Everybody just watched and cheered each girl up. After their mom beat up Rollie they left the party and went to their parents house.

"That bitch had us fucked up." Mary said and her kids agreed with her.

"Who ever that big is she had be fucked up tryna jump my daughter." Blaze and Tj had went to the guest room and texted Johnathan about what happened because they were supposed to meet up with him.

Johnathan had said that it was ok that he'll talk to them tomorrow.

•••

The two siblings met up with Jonathan and they talked about last night and how crazy they're family is.

"Heyyy yalll." Relly said sitting with the group. Tj was happy to see Relly because he likes Relly because of his personality. He always makes something negative to positive just by cracking jokes.

"Omg is that the queen had girls club?" Relly asked getting excited.

"Yes sir it is Relly b." Blaze replied and Relly had a fan girl moment. He got a picture with her and then he sat down for business.

"Ok so we want you on next season because Natalie is thinking about making a next season." Relly explained and Tj agreed no hesitation.

"Ok perfect and since Natalie busy right now. She wanted me to ask you will you come and show out for the Baddies West season?" Johnathan asked and she had to think about it because she hasn't been on T.V in a few years even though the party is finally gonna be on Baddies South.

"Sure why not?" Blaze said and the two bad boys cheered.

"Blaze back on tv." Johnathan said hyping her up.

"Ima see y'all tomorrow oh and before I forget my new name now is "Blazer" so don't forget it." Tj said before walking off to his car. Blaze was happy about the new name. They are both similar in many ways so having similar names was their dream.

•••
𝑰 𝑲𝑵𝑶𝑾 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑹𝑻 𝑩𝑼𝑻 𝑾𝑬 𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨 𝑮𝑶 𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑶 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑨𝑫 𝑩𝑶𝒀𝑺 𝑨𝑼𝑫𝑰𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺!!! 𝑴𝑨𝒀𝑩𝑬 𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑶𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑶 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑺 𝑫𝑬𝑷𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑺 😝