TF1 Chapter 1

I had my eyes closed with my head against the plane I was going to fall asleep so quickly if I wasn't careful. we were flying over Qatar on our way to the base camp there. I wasn't feeling too well because the immense heat and such on the plane was feeding my migraine.  

"You've been talking about barbecued gator and all this other shit for the last two weeks, man" Epps complains as I hum in agreement. I'm just convinced Fig is just hungry half the time. 

"don't know till you try it, man!" Fig defends himself, I smile as I look at Lennox. He gives me a knowing look and rolls his eyes. This has always been how we communicated around the others. a consequence of being in the same squad for years. 

"I ain't ever going to your mama's house. that's a promise" Epps said seriously as I nodded.

"isn't Gator expensive?" I asked as Fig looks at me. 

"oh, no gator has the most succulent meat," he said dreamy-eyed. I closed my eyes as he started to speak Spanish. I'm so lucky I requested to go home early. I miss my brother and my parents. 

"so expensive?" I asked as Fig failed to answer my question, I rolled my eyes again. 

"guys remember the weekends? cold hot dog and flat beer," Donnelly asked pulling me out of my thoughts. 

"perfect day." Epps comments as I nodded in agreement. 

"you got a perfect day Captain?" Fig asked as Lennox shook his head.

"Nah, I just want to hold my baby girl for the first time," he said contently as everyone teased him "Oh shut up," Lennox smiles as Epps turns to me. 

"you got a perfect day, Witwicky?" he asked as I nodded with a smile.

"Oh yeah, sitting in a lawn chair with my mom reading fantasy novels while she constantly talks to me and the sound of my brother and my dad bickering about the status of the lawn. that hits the spot." I said sleepily as I yawned 

"oh, by the way, how is your brother?" Lennox asked as I smiled

"My dad told me if he gets three a's he can get a car," I said with a smile knowing all too well about my dad and his cheap ways. Sam probably had to save up for that car. 

"Man, I thought he was a freshman in high school time flies!" Lennox said in surprise as I nodded with a smile 

We landed at the base soon after I got up with Lennox as I grabbed my duffle bag. "Hey, Will? I'm going home on the other plane, keep me posted?" I asked Lennox as he smiled

"you're leaving me, (y/n)?" he asked as I smiled "Sure, be safe," he tells me as I give him a side hug and we walk off the plane.

 "tell your wife I said hi, and I will see her and the baby soon," I tell him as he waves goodbye. I hopped on the plane home. I took out my cell phone and contemplated telling my parent's I'd be home. I shrugged I will let it be a surprise I guess.  

-------------------------------------------------

hey, guys thanks for reading this is actually my first time doing this and I'm not watching the movie as I go so I'm wrong somewhere (I know this franchise by heart) please be very patient and I'm sorry in the future. 

also, I will write the other movies in this book so you don't have to look for all the other ones 

byeeee