Ch-5

It was the next day, Heeseung was in his bio class, with Jay his best friend they were both waiting for their professor. "How was your study session with your crush hee?" Jay teased, he was the only one who knew about how much heeseung liked Jake for a very long time. "Shut up Jay, I don't wanna talk about that" Heeseung had a pout. "why what happened?" Jay asked concerned "Sunghoon was there with us, I swear the moment Jake told him that we were going to study together suddenly he had to come as well" Heeseung sounded annoyed "damn really!? That's weird, I mean they are friends right, are they always together?" Said Jay, "I'm not sure Jay, I'm questioning that myself"

The bell rang and the professor came.
But in the midst of their conversation there was someone else who heard it, Taehyun. Who shared this class with heeseung and Jay, was sitting behind them, he heard the whole thing while doodling on his notebook calmy. He knew he had to talk to Jake, something's not right.

Sometime later, Taehyun decided to message Jake "Hey, are you free?" "yeah Hyung I'm free, why? do you need any help?" Jake replied. "well I wanted to talk to you about something, can we meet at the library at the lunch time?" Taehyun asked "sure is everything okay though?" Jake was concerned, what was so important That Taehyun had to message him like that. "it's all good, just meet me there and also please come alone!" Taehyun emphasized how he wanted Jake to be alone. "Alright"

"Listen hoonie" Both Sunghoon and Jake were attending their last class until lunch time, "yeah what is it?" Sunghoon looked with heart eyes, he sure was flirting and he knew that. "well, Taehyun hyung needs some help with his assignment so, I'm meeting him at the library until then you go and eat your lunch with Kai okay?" Jake explained, he had a good excuse. "you're not coming?" Sunghoon pouted like a child. To which Jake just reassured him "I will hoonie but a bit later okay, once we're done both me and Hyung will be there okay?" Sunghoon nodded with disappointment. The bell rang and the period was over, Jake waved his hands to sunghoon and started heading towards the library.

Jake was kinda nervous to be honest, he wasn't sure what was Taehyun wanted to talk about. He just hoped it wasn't anything serious. Soon enough he reached the library and wandered his eyes around to find Taehyun in a corner as expected.

"Hi hyung, I'm here!" Jake took a seat and greeted Taehyun who looked calm and was reading a book. He put his book aside and made a serious face. "is everything alright why did you called me here?" Jake was concerned. "well Jake there was something really important that I wanted to talk about with you" "Go on I'm listening" Taehyun released a sigh "what's between you and Sunghoon" Jake looked puzzled at his question. "I mean what's your relationship?" Jake didn't understand what was Taehyun trying to say. "we are friends hyung, why are you asking this?" "but I don't think so he considers you as his friend, see he's strange okay he looks at you differently not how a friend does" Jake frowned at his answer. "there's nothing wrong if he likes you but the way he's being overprotective and doesn't let you interact with other people is just too weird, you're not his property or something" Jake didn't like whatever Taehyun tried to explain "hyung it's nothing like that, sunghoon is a very sweet guy okay, you shouldn't accuse him of such things!" Jake protested didn't wanted to believe that Taehyun was right "Jake try to understand, can't you see his strange behavior and besides you liked Heeseung right? What about that?" "Hyung the only one who's being strange is you not him. I'm sorry i gotta go I can't continue this conversation" Taehyun sighed he knew Jake was stubborn but the way Jake defended Sunghoon really worried him.

Just then Jake left and a head turned  to his farewell. "my god, is Jake stupid or something!??" Jay gasped. Both heeseung and Jay were present there, they were sitting right behind Taehyun, they couldn't believe what they just heard. Heeseung really was the most shocked one, he felt as if Sunghoon has bewitched Jake or something. He got up and went after Jake "yah where are you going??" Jay was confused, what the hell heeseung was trying to do.

Heeseung followed Jake out of the library, they were in the hallway "Jake!" Heeseung shouted Jake's name, he stopped and turned to see who was it. He wasn't in the mood to talk he felt enraged to be honest. "Heeseung can we talk later, I'm seriously very sorry but I can't do this right now" Heeseung moved closer to Jake. "Jake let me ask you something, I won't bother you after that!" Jake just looked at him. "by any chance..do you like.. Sunghoon?" Heeseung felt hesitant but he had to clear things. Jake just stood still he didn't knew what to say, honestly he doesn't know the answer himself.. "Heeseung I don't wanna talk about this" "why? what's so hard?? Didn't you liked me?" Jake looked down he felt so confused he just wanted to get out of this situation. "I think I got my answer, don't say anything it'll only hurt me more.. " Heeseung moved closer, he touched Jake's face slowly moving his thumb on his lips, just then heeseung moved his face closer to Jake and connected their lips. Jake's eyes went wide open he couldn't move his body. They stayed like this for more than a minute until heeseung parted their lips. "you owed me this for the time you liked me" heeseung backed up to leave "Jake...i just wanna let you know.. I always liked you no..actually I loved you" heeseung finished his sentence and left the scene, he knew he wasn't ready for Jake's answer. sunghoon was the one for him.

----------------------♡

I'm very aware how bad this is, but thanks for reading 〒_〒