Chapter Eighteen

Willa POV?? 😱 Another song?? 😱 Already?? 😱 WOW!!!!! 😱 😱 😱 😱 😱 😱 😱 Bold is wolves, underline is normal humans, italics is zombies. I will also subject you to an interruption/intermission during the song 😈😈😈😈

I led the wolves through the old power plant, when a loud blaring noise started playing(A/N: I forgot the right word, lol). "We triggered the alarm! Hurry!" I exclaimed. We ran into the main area, right into a trap.

"Wolves, freeze where you are!" A man in a suit yelled. "You're trespassing, werewolves!"

My brother decided to speak up. "How can we be trespassing on our own land?"

Wynter nodded. "This is werewolf territory!"

The man in the suit furrowed his brow. "I don't know anything about that."

I snarled at the man and called out to the wolves. "We can take them!"

Hear it getting louder: A call for revolution. Yeah, we came for what was ours; it's time for restitution. We'll protect our own, take back the stone. No, human nature cannot hold us down. Stranded at the bottom, but we're more than a whisper. No, we'll never be forgotten. Our blood's thicker than silver. Yeah, when worlds collide, it's do or die, so tell me, is it wrong to stand your ground? Hear us howl, all or nothing. Fangs are out, we ain't running. Hear us howl, it's all or nothing. Oh, this is a declaration. Oh, of a new generation. It's now or never. We're in this together. We'll fight through the highs and lows. No, we won't break; we're more than flesh and bone.

---------------------------🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄---------------------------

Willa POV

"Arrest them!" The man in the suit shouted. Several men wearing gray came to us and bound our wrists in metal. "Colloidal silver. That'll tame those beasts."

Myself and my pack were dragged over to one side of the area, and I felt really disappointed in myself. "I failed you. They'll destroy the moonstone. They'll destroy us."

---------------------------🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄---------------------------

Leila POV? I bet you didn't expect that... 😈 Also, Izzy has already changed out of her dress and heels. Her new outfit will be at the end of the segment, just before the rest of the song continues ;) (I hope that makes sense).

"Hear it getting louder..." I heard behind me as Izzy and I snuck deeper and deeper into Seabrook Power. When we got in a position to see the werewolves and the other people around them, she suddenly stopped, and made a motion that signaled me to crouch down.

"What is it?" I asked quietly.

"See the man in the suit?" Izzy asked in return with the same volume.

"Yep."

"His eyes are darting around to all the Z-patrol officers and their handcuffs. The officers are preparing to arrest the wolves."

"But the handcuffs are made of silver!"

"Exactly. Silver is harmful to wolves, so the werewolves won't be able to escape."

I gasped. "That's horrible!"

"That's why we need to stop them."

"How?"

"May you please hold my phone for a moment?"

"Sure, why?"

"You see the officer closest to us? Yeah, I'm gonna steal his gun for... something...."