Chapter Seventeen

A/N: It's the song part w/ dialogue at the start! Underline is Bucky/his crew, italics is Zed/his crew, and bold is Gracie/her crew. The chapter starts as Izzy/Gracie POV. Also, be sure to comment who you think won!

After those few minutes had passed, Principal Lee finally started her opening. "Your first nominee for–"

Just as I predicted, Lacey, JC, and Stacey ran on stage, and Lacey spoke first. "Running for president, wearing the sequined Mighty Shrimp uniform...."

Next was Stacey. "Three time MVP, lean, mean, cheering machine...."

Last was JC. "And captain of our hearts...."

They all said the last word in unison. "Bucky!!" Bucky emerged onto the stage wearing a shiny green robe that he carefully positioned in order to look cool. As he took off the robe, it was... sadly... my turn.

"Your second person running for–" Principal Lee got cut off as Leila dashed onto the stage.

"Presenting your British candidate; the song-writer, cheerleader, video game lover, and amazing cook: The one, the only, Gracie!" I waved, front flipped over my podium, bowed to the crowd, and did back walkovers until I was back in my original spot.

When it was time for Zed's introduction, Principal Lee didn't even try to introduce him when she saw Eliza moving towards the stage. "Introducing our soon-to-be first green-haired president and repping a proud people, Zed!" Zed stood at his podium as Eliza continued. "Hear him roar!"

Zed shook his head frantically. "Um no, actually, we're not going to roar. No roaring."

Eliza just rolled with it. "Zed'll fight for you!"

Zed sighed. "You know what? Um, I'm not going to fight, 'cause, no, this isn't a fight. This is just a nice, little, cordial debate we're having here today." I rolled my eyes, knowing that somehow, some way, this was not going to end up cordial at all.
Principal Lee called out to the audience and us at the podiums. "Are you ready to battle?"

It is my mission(We've got a goal in mind). Save our tradition(That is the bottom line). We're always winnin'(Look how the trophies shine)! You're going down; burying you back underground.

I'm the one who stands up for the people. I embrace diversity, treat everyone as equal. Zed is thoughtful(Thanks). He's a natural born leader(True) And if you think about it, Bucky is neither.

Yo, I will win this race. I'm a cheer rockstar; mirrors love my face.

Your ego made your head so big, you can't see. You got no shot to beat me.

I know you hear me. If you're with me, stand up!

No way you win if you go against us!

In pictures, we're more glamorous.

You wanna battle with the best? Good luck, let's go! You need a leader who looks out for the crowd.

Then I'm winning! Someone that'll make you proud.

I'm winning!

There through the ups and downs! I'm winning! Let me hear you scream it loud: I'm winning!

I challenge an old way of thinking.

Yo, I know I'd be a much better president(Tell 'em your reasons!). I'm a real human. There's no danger in that! They're real monsters.

Man!

What if they turn back?

We aren't monsters, man. We win the football games. We joined the cheer squad. Monsters wouldn't do those things! We got a good attitude.