25 𝘔𝘈𝘠 • 2017

Comenzar desde el principio

"Oh, yeah, right." Jisung muttered, rolling on the bed in pain.

"Yeah." Seungmin nodded. "I'm so grateful to have you guys as my friends, and all of the other people you've introduced me to over the years, but it does just feel nice to have my first ever friend back."

"That's understandable." Felix smiled.

"Are we still your best friends though?" Jisung asked, excitedly, (miraculously recovered from his pain) and Seungmin just laughed.

"Of course. You guys could never leave me."

"That's because we're parasites! In a good way of course...!"

"What other thing did you want to tell us, then?" Felix changed the subject. "When you called us over to talk, you said you had two things you needed to say."

"Oh, right. Yeah, that. Okay..." Seungmin sighed, preparing himself for another story time as Felix and Jisung began to listen eagerly.

"So, you obviously know Sangkwan, right?"

Jisung and Felix nodded slowly.

"He's been ignoring me since... Uh... March? No. Worse than that. October."

Seungmin's friends had their eyes go wide in absolute shock.

"October?!" Jisung yelled. "Seriously?!"

"Yep." Seungmin nodded. "He's been ignoring me since October."

"Then why are you still with him?" Felix frowned, feeling pity for the brunette.

"Well, it's one of those situations where I don't want to be the bad person by breaking up with him. You guys told me that he could be going through stuff. Or, at least that's what I─"

Seungmin's words were cut off, by Felix leaping up from the bed and smothering him in a hug. Seungmin choked on the wind that got knocked out of his body, but soon recovered after Felix let go.

"I'm sure he appreciates the hug, and all, Lix, but you didn't let him finish." Jisung laughed, still sat on the bed as he looked at Seungmin gain his breath back.

"Oh, sorry, Seung." Felix pouted, moving away to sit with Jisung again. "Continue." He smiled.

"I was just trying to say that I only thought Sangkwan was ignoring me because he was going through something." Seungmin coughed. "It's actually a lot more serious than I thought."

"Oh...?" Felix and Jisung muttered simultaneously, and Jisung continued with: "Well, go on. Spill the tea."

"Okay, so this is where Chan comes in." Seungmin hummed, finally sick of standing up as he moved over to sit on his desk chair─legs crossed.

"Chan texted me and asked if we could meet up last week, because he needed to tell me something."

"Was it about Sangkwan?" Felix predicted.

"Yep." Seungmin nodded. "But you're probably wondering, 'Why would Chan know about Sangkwan?' Well... Do you remember Chan's girlfriend? Eunmi?"

His friends nodded again, getting more and more impatient.

"Basically, Chan found out that Eunmi was cheating on him, and decided to do a bit of digging, right?"

Felix and Jisung kept nodding.

"Turns out, she's been cheating with Sangkwan. That's why he's been ignoring me." Seungmin sighed.

"Oh my god..." Jisung gasped, the truth hitting him and Felix like a freight train. "That's... Awful. I'm so sorry, Seung."

"Yeah, it's seems awful in hindsight. But, now... I'm too fed up with him to care. In fact, this gives me an excuse to leave him." Seungmin smiled.

"I think you should. Definitely." Felix nodded. "You want me to also beat that fucker up?"

"Oh, no, no, no." Seungmin laughed. "You're fine, Lix." He smiled.

"Do you want to send the breakup message now? And we can help write it?" Jisung suggested, but Seungmin just sighed.

"Here's the thing... He won't even read my messages."

The brunette pulled out his phone, opening up the direct messages between him and Sangkwan, and all you could see were Seungmin's unread message bubbles saying: 'You there?'

"Oh no..." Felix sighed as he studied it. "That's a bummer."

"I think it's more than a bummer, Lix. I can understand the severity of the situation now..." Jisung frowned.

"So... What do you think I should do?" Seungmin asked.

"I have a plan..." Jisung whispered. "But it means you'll need to keep this act up a little longer..."

"Okay...?"

"Break up with him in person. But do it with style."

"And how the fuck do I do that?"

"So..."

# •°彡

ㅠㅠ

writers block is so hard :(

finally managed to finish this chapter, and i still don't know if it's that good :/

at the moment, all of my drafts seem to be thriving more than my only actual published story, which is both a bad and a good thing.

at least it means when it finally gets published, you guys will have something to look forward to.

a lot of my work progress for drafts is getting all of the chapters prewritten so that i can publish them regularly after this book finishes.

speaking of this book finishing (it's not over yet, don't worry) i'm going to be going back through and deleting all of my Author's Notes that are a bit too personal or long, once this story is fully published

hope you won't mind, if i do lol

─jen <3