06: Laundry Day & Babysitting

Start from the beginning

My face was burning?! Did I realize it was burning?! Oh my goodness..im engaged what am I doing..

"Hi Avi!" Bailey hugged my neck.

"Hi baby girl!" I smiled and pinched her cheeks she giggled trying to get away from me.

I walked to the car and opened the backseat. "I think she should fit in Kinidy's carseat" Kim pointed towards the car seat.

I thanked her and scrapped Bailey up safely and secure.

I sat down in the passenger seat and buckled up. "Her daddies fine as hell I don't know why your ass won't leave big head alone and mess with some real men." Kimberly complained.

I looked at her like she was crazy. "You know she can hear you right?!" I whisper shouted smacking her arm.

"That baby ain't gone say nothing." She shushed me and looked back at Bailey.

"Hi pretty girl!" She cooed at Bailey. The little vampire waved back shyly and kicked her feet in a slow pattern.

"Dada said he'll eat Avi up!" She frowns crossing her arms. "But I don't want dada to eat Avi up!" She complains like I was actually going to be eaten.

How many times have my face heated up at the mention of one of those men?

Kim smirked at me and started the car, driving off.

"Where we goin'?" Asked Bailey. "It's laundry day so today were going to the laundromat." I handed her a ziplock bag of animal crackers and her sippy cup.

She popped the frosted cracker in her mouth and tilted her head with a tiny scrunch in her face. "You no have washer and dryer Avi?"

"No sadly!" I sighed and checked my phone looking at the time. I groaned and shook Kimberly shoulders. "Girl step on the gas the laundromat is going to be packed by time we get there!"

"My daddy's have washer and dryer." Bailey shrugged carelessly and sipped whatever was in that cartoon designed sippy cup.

"Well sometimes fiancé's wanna be a dirty cheap ass and buy a gaming set instead of a washer and dryer." Kim added attitude in her voice referring to Dane.

All I did was chuckle.

Bailey didn't seem to understand so she sat back until we got there. I collected a few quarters that were in my bag and shoved them in my pocked before strapping Baileys bag across my chest.

Kim unpacked our laundry and grabbed two baskets. I grabbed Bailey and the last basket from the trunk and closed it.

I looked down at the little girl. "Stay holding onto my pants okay? We're about to be entering an Omega and Aunty war zone." She shook her head quickly and held tightly to my jeans.

The place was crowded with omegas, baskets were everywhere and babies were crying, it was hot and humid and the place smelled weird.

I rushed in the place and looked around for a big washer machine there was one unloaded and ready to run, but before I ran and made it in time Patrica, the most annoying Omega ran in the way with her dusty little basket.

"I was clearly going to use this one." I huffed dropping the basket full of dirty clothes to the floor.

She snickered. "Well fuck that I've got it here first." Bailey hissed at the lady showing her tiny little growing fangs.

"Is that your pathetic thing of a child?" She scrunched her face up in disgust.

"I'll just have to tell you husband about your new boyfriend that stays on apple berry street in apartment 213." I sighed and picked my basket up. But inside I was doing my happy dance.

"Wait! Fuck Averil, you can have it.. I- I was just joking." I smirked. "Why thank you Patricia." She stormed away with her basket.

Bailey clapped her hands and hugged my leg. "Thank you Avi!"

"You're welcome baby girl, you thought I was going to let that shifter talk about you like that? No way in hell." I tickled her sides making her jump around.

After I got finished putting the clothes in the washer machine I allowed Bailey to slide the coins in and pour the detergent in.

——-

Owen: Hi honey im basically going to give you my child and kiss you like you aren't engaged! But the person you are engaged to is trashy so its okay!