"Yeah but your pssh pssh, hahaha, pssh pspspsh is so loud that I can't even discuss anything with Mr. Kang," Jeongguk mocked them as they bites their lips, looking down and pouts.

"I can understand him because he's just a kid, but him? Isn't he too old for to act like a child and disturb you,"

Jihyo enter the conversation, pointing at taehyung as the gossip duo instantly looks at her.

"Dfb, you know what? Your nose looks so good on your face," Taehyung smiles at her who did the same. "Really? I thought my nose is kinda small but thanks,"

She replied as she felt good for a moment, getting compliments by gorgeous people like him is surely means a lot. But she won't admit it.

"Yes, it looks better on your face you see, you look beautiful with your nose, it suits so don't try to put your nose into my business,"

Taehyung utters, without looking at her as the room fills with nothing but pure silence.

"I...think that's all for today Mr Jeon, we should discuss the rest of it at office," Mr. Yang stood up and jeongguk did the same as they shakes their hand.

"Yes yes..thank you Mr. Yang, we should leave the rest now," Jeongguk said and all of them walks towards the door.

"It's nice to collab with you as always Mr Jeon, we will go now," Mr. Yang bows as jihyo looks at him.

"You're handsome as always jeongguk, hope we will meet again," She flirted, biting her lips as she tried to hug but jeonyul hugs him, stopping her.

"Byebye, dfb aunt," He bows and starts to drag jeongguk away, who bows at Mr. Yang and let him dragged him.

Taehyung pointed at his own nose and stares at her. "Remember to put your nose out of someone's business,"

He bows as Mr. Yang called her from little bit far. She shows him middle finger as she walks out with one last glare.

Taehyung went inside the room and there was jeongguk, crossed arms with done face and jeonyul was smiling.

"Can you tell me whatever you two were doing huh?," Jeongguk asked and glared. "What? We did nothing..what are you talking about?," Taehyung act like whistling and looks here and there.

"Oh really? Then why were you laughing, what was the reason of your pspsps and keke keke," Jeongguk giggles mockingly but jeonyul and taehyung covers their mouth but eventually laughs.

That sounds so fake. "What jeon? Can't we laugh?," Taehyung asks back again instead of answering the questions.

"Oh God, what is dbf..or whatever is it what's that? and I swear taehyung if you ask me question instead of answering my questions you both won't meet for one week," Jeongguk warned him as their eyes widened.

"No daddy, you won't do that," Jeonyul quickly said and shakes his head. Jeongguk knows that they can't spend their days without each other this days.

"Oh baby I'm sure I can and I will so speak, I want to know what's that dbf or dfb," Jeongguk sat on the bed and looks at them who were glancing at each other.

"It's...it's uh..deeefeeebeeyata," Jeonyul stretch out the words, and smiles with his mouth only. Jeongguk sighs as taehyung l nods. "Tell me before I'll lose my control, guys,"

"Double flavour...bit-butterr, ah yes it's double flavour butter is it," Taehyung mentally pat himself as he nods, jeongguk nictate and made 'wtf is that' face.

bit-butterr, ah yes it's double flavour butter is it," Taehyung mentally pat himself as he nods, jeongguk nictate and made 'wtf is that' face

"But that makes so sense at all, and I noticed..you guys used that word when you talk to jihu only," Jeongguk doesn't look convinced by that.

"Oh because she's so beautiful just like butter and she got good personality too so it's double flavour butter," Taehyung said and jeonyul nods as they both smiles at him which creeps him out.

Jeongguk copied the same smile and nods. He stood up and went towards them as they looked down, too scared to look into his eyes.

"You know butter can't be describe as beautiful but you're more beautiful tae,"

Jeongguk utters and walks away but looks back and stares at them, smiling softly.

"You both are dfb,"

And he walks out, leaving them with their wide open eyes and mouth.

---

And I opps-😃🙏