Sena X OC : In The Arms of The Virgo

A.N: Hello my lil Pum'kins, I hope you're all keeping well, wherever you all are in the world. Today we are giving Sena his moment in the light. CW: Adult themes from the outset. Side note. Lord give this bitch strength! These photos of Sena are killin' me! I love seeing him dressed in his stage persona. But on the occasions where he masc's, I turn into a puddle! 

Breathing hard, she did her very best to keep her voice quiet

Breathing hard, she did her very best to keep her voice quiet. They weren't supposed to be doing this, it was strictly against policy. She was a part of the stage team, while he was a band member. She could be fired for this. He would be fine. He was a founder of the group and also their primary composer. He was safe but she had no such safety net. She was replaceable unlike him.

-&-&-&-&-&-

But even so, the way his tongue moved between her legs, as his fingers found their way inside of her, made it worth the risks. Because dear God she had never had head like this before. She moved to sink her fingers into his hair before stopping herself at the last moment. No. She couldn't do that, he'd just had it styled. The only reason he could even have his face under her dress right now, was because makeup hadn't yet been ready for him. Bypassing his hair, she managed to reach his shoulder, where she promptly gripped, sinking her nails into his skin.

He gave a small growl of enjoyment, before he started lapping at her faster. Oh gods, he was going to kill her! The pleasure was blinding and she had to press her free hand over her mouth, to mute her cry of bliss, as a fresh wave of feeling washed through her and settled between her legs. She felt as her stomach tightened in an all too familiar way. Shit. She was going to come soon and she knew it was going to be strong.

Tapping his shoulder in warning, she nearly died as he looked up at her. His gaze was feral and wanton and it drove her mad. She had never quite been looked at in that way before. Like someone wanted to devour her whole, her soul and all.

"Sena..." She gasped out in a harsh whisper. "You need to stop. I'm about to come and I don't think I'll be able to stay quiet when I do."

She watched as he smirked, before pressing his fingers deeper within her. The way he'd hooked them had her biting down on her lip hard, as they'd pressed against that special place deep inside of her. He didn't say anything at first, just reached into his bag at their feet. Pulling out his newest Jiluka hoodie, he handed this to her, his smirk still very much in place. His eyes were blazing a hole through her now.

"Cover your mouth with this Desdemona, it'll muffle you enough. I'm not stopping, so one way or the other. You're coming for me." He said, his voice deeper than usual. Overlaid with his own arousal and lust for her.

Before she could protest any further, his mouth was on her again and he was sucking at her in a most sinful way. Oh fuck. That was new and it felt so damned good. Feeling the loud moan bubbling up from her throat, she quickly shoved her face into his hoodie. It wasn't a second too soon either because, at the same time as he sucked, he twisted his fingers inside of her in a truly deviant fashion and her cry of bliss broke past the barrier of her lips.