Chapter 12: Rise of a team

Start from the beginning

Numbuh 362 (delightfulized, having a headache after getting the flash): No... Argh, no... ( she moved around and Nigel saw her enter a room and fall to the ground. He also saw that Numbuh 362's clothes as a delightfulized one began to rot and revealing her real clothes and her light blue eyes returned to their normal eyes before she passed out)

Nigel: Rachel... (He walks over to her) Rachel, are you okay?

Numbuh 362 (waking up): Nigel? What happened ? (she sees Nigel's bald head) Your hair... You're...

Nigel: Yes, I know... In your case, let's say you weren't really yourself at the time.

Numbuh 362: What do you mean, not myself? (she remembered what happened when she was in the party room with the big flash of light and looked a little guilty) ("sigh")

Nigel (stretched his hand out to Numbuh 362): Above all, I'm happy to have you back as before, Rachel. (she looked relieved and took Nigel's hand and stood up) Still, if we're going to trap the DCFDTLs, we'll need a lot of tools. In the cell, I slightly saw that there are similar clothes of the DCFDTL in a closet but it will surely not be enough.

Numbuh 362: I don't remember everything but I think I also saw some contact lenses in one of the drawers in the isolated cell room. (she thinks with Nigel and ends up having a common idea) I think we both have the same idea for our plan. Let's get back to the isolation cell room quickly and get ready, and fast.

(end of flashback)

Nigel: Let's say we put our acting and costume skills to the test.

Numbuh 362: Now go! (Numbuh 362 went to her side to take care of the DCFDTL while Numbuh 86 used the flash against the delightfulized minions)

Abigail: Hey, Fanny! Pass the flash to Numbuh 5! (once passed, Abigail used the flash against some of the delightulized minions)

Wallabee: Abby, pass it to me! Quick ! ( Same )

Kuki: Me, me! I also want to have the flash! ( Same )

Hoagie: Hey, Kuki! Could you pass the flash? (she did) Thank you! (So Hoagie used the flash against the minions)

Nigel: My turn, Hoagie! (so he used the flash on what remains of the minions and all the guests, who were delightfulized minions, became again as before)

Guest (1): What happened?

Guest (2): But what are we doing here?

Hoagie: I know you're a little shaken up but don't worry you're out of danger. At least now.

Numbuh 86: There is an elevator on this floor. If you take it, you'll get upstairs and wait there until we can all get out.

Guest (3): Okay but what if we ever get lost looking for the elevator?!

Kuki (passing in front): Follow the guide!

Wallabee (moving the guests in front before following them): Come on, hurry up!

Abigail (going towards Nigel): Well, Nigie. You really turned the tables on these DCFDTLs. (she gives a thumbs up) Well done.

Nigel: I haven't forgotten what I was taught. Also, even though you suffered a lot where you were locked up... (he hugged her in front of Abigail's surprise) Thank you, Numbuh 5.

Abigail (finishing by smiling and hugging Nigel): I'm glad you didn't submit.

Nigel: Yes, like you too in this room. (they stayed like that until Hoagie and co came back and saw them)

Kuki: Uh, I have a question. (Abigail and Nigel turned to her): Is there something between you guys? (both looked annoyed at this response)

Numbuh 86 (seeing Numbuh 362 land in front of her and her friends): Rachel, are you okay?