Chapter 1: The cracked mirror

Začít od začátku

???: Sorry I didn't know someone is in here.

Y/n: (Walks up to the door) Oh sorry ma'am, I forgot to close the door when I came-

He then walk up close to her and then sees her face as he froze there and sees that it is his childhood friend Ai as she too stare at him until she ask.

Ai: Y/n? (Realising) Oh my goodness, it is you!

She rush up and then hug him which made Y/n blush that she became even more cuter since the last time he seen her. We then see the two at the living room as Y/n hand her some tea as Ai ask him.

Ai: (smile) So how was you moving to America?

Y/n: It was very warm not gonna lie but it was fine. I finally have enough money to come back here and brought this house.

Ai: (smile) I'm so glad for that! It's good to have you back.

Y/n: (smile) Thanks Ai. So I see your doing well.

Ai: (smile) Well you know me. Actually I'm doing fantastic and you wanna take a guess why?

Y/n: (small smirk) Not sure but I'm sure it's probably a new job or something that you like. (Sip his tea)

Ai: (giggle) Actually I'm a idol star of my concert.

He then cough his tea out of his mouth in shock and take a few coughs and then turn to her in surprised.

Y/n: (surprised) You are?! When did this happen?!

Ai: It was a 5 years after you left and I took on singing. Then my singing teacher liked my voice and she tells me there is a singing contest happening near my neighbourhood and long story short, I became famous.

Y/n: (surprised) Whoa! That's amazing Ai, way a go.

Ai: (giggle) Thanks. Actually my concert is this afternoon if you wanna come?

Y/n: (smile) Sure, I'll be happy to be there.

Ai: (smile) Great! I'll inform the guards to just let you in for free. Trust me, its gonna be the best.

Y/n: (smile) I can't wait for it.

Outside of Y/n's house window we see a mysterious man watching them before he turns and walks away.

(Later)

We see a crowd of people lined up at the concert and Y/n was allow in by the guards and once there he was in a pack of people as they were looking at the stage, waiting for the show to begin.

Y/n was amazed of how many people came here to watch her concert as he look like the awesome stage Ai will perform on. He wasn't aware of his surroundings when a mysterious person bump into him within the crowd.

Y/n: Whoops, sorry sir.

Then he heard something drop on the floor and he look down to see what looks like a small box which he bends down and picks it up.