Part 6

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

NEXT UPDATE AFTER 10+ VOTES and 5+ COMMENTS

Author pov:

I think I have heard him wrong, did he just asked me to marry him?. I looked at him with wide eyes, while he is smirking looking at me. My scared eyes turned into angry eyes. I glared at him.

" Is it a joke to you?" I asked in confident tone but my body shook with fear. He also glared at me and took a step ahead but my legs refused to go back.

" Why will I joke with a murderer ?" he whispered in my ear, while I fisted my palms. He backed away and sat on his chair like king and looked at me with his evil smile.

" Either you accept my offer or you sit in your home and watch your destruction. That destruction also gulp down your so called Boyfriend, your friends, your entire team " he said and shrugged his shoulders. My eyes brimmed with tears. I looked at him with disgust, how can someone be this much cruel? Is he not a human being?.

" No I am not a human being, I am a monster. " He said and chuckled, I looked at him with disbelief. How did he read my mind?

" So what is your decision, marriage or your destruction?" He said while I fell on my knees not able to digest this whole thing happening around.

My tears are flowing continuously, I am just looking at knowhere. I just want to go back and wanted to rectify that incident.

" I don't have whole day for a wh*re like you? " He said in disgust, I looked at him and pleaded with my eyes.

" Si-sir Pl-Please- " he cut off in middle and called someone.

" Hello Matteo where are you?" I heard him talking to someone in the call, I looked at him who is looking at me with rage.

" Go to police station and submit Valentina entire team suspension order " he said while I looked at him with wide eyes, I ran to him and joined my hands infront of him.

" sir please don't, I will do whatever you say " I said in defeated tone while my tears started falling down, he smirked and cut the call. He then looked at me and stood up from his chair, I stumbled back while he started coming towards me.

" So a good boy like me should marry a wh*re tsk
tsk " he said in fake sad tone making my blood boil, I glared at him but he just looked at me with evil smile.

" you know you look like a innocent dove but there is evil women inside you " he said and kept my hair strand behind my ear making me flinch.

"So shall we sign the marriage papers? " He said while gritted teeth. My tears again started flowing.

" Si-sir please understand, it is just a misunderstanding please sir" I said while he grabbed my hairs making me scream in pain.

" Can't you understand if I tell you for once " he said while yanking my hair.

" Ahhh " I screamed in pain.

" Sign the papers or else you know what I will do " he said and left my hairs, he sat on his chair and took out his phone.

" John get the papers to my cabin " he said while looking at me with rage.

" How will I marry him? What should I tell to Antony, my love. I cannot marry a monster who is not at all listening from my side. What happens to Antony, what will he do when I tell him about this. I am sorry Antony I am extremely sorry " I thought in my mind, a sob escaped my mouth thinking about the loss of my love.

" Am I being selfish for my profession? But what should I do? I cannot break the promise I made to my parents on their death bed. " I am standing there like a statue while he is looking at me like he will burn me alive.

Author pov:

After felt like a year, someone knocked on the door.
" Come in " Vincenzo said in dark tone.

John came inside the room with his head bowed while holding a file in his hand.

" Good morning king " john greeted the vincenzo, while vincenzo nodded at him and extended his hand to take the file, John gave the file to Vincenzo and bowed at him.

" You can go " Vincenzo said and dismissed John with his hand. After John went out vincenzo looked at valentina and smirked.

" Come here " Vincenzo called while valentina gulped down and walked towards him with slow steps.

" Sign these " Vincenzo said and throwed the file on valentine face, she flinched at the impact and bent down to pick up the file.

She opened the file and shocked looking at the marriage papers, like every girl she also dreamers about her dream marriage and to marry her love life, but she never thought it will happen like this.

Few tears fell on the document from her eyes, she blinked away her tears and held the pen in her palm.
Her hand is shaking like hell.

" DO IT FAST " She flinched when she heard Vincenzo's roar. She looked at him and shivered looking at his red eyes.

" I am sorry Antony " she whispered while closing her eyes. Every moment of them spending together scrolled infront of her. Their smiles, their hugs, their sarrows, their unconditional love for each other.

Valentina shook her head and opened her eyes to face the reality,
She took a deep breath and signed for the entry of hell.

Vincenzo stood up and walked towards her while valentina is looking at the sign she made. She is cursing herself for cheating Antony, for breaking all the promises they made, for breaking antony.

Valentina flinched when Vincenzo pulled her by her waist, she felt disgusted to be touched by him. He smirked and held her tightly.

" So my wh*re wife, shift to my house tomorrow alright " Vincenzo said looking at her with anger. Vincenzo slapped her tightly making her fall down. Valentina looked at him with shock palming her cheek.

" Answer me when I say something " he said while gritting his teeth.

" UNDERETOOD?" He yelled on her face making her flinch.

" Ye-yes " Valentina shuttered. He grabbed her forearm and made her stand.

" Just kill me " Valentina whispered looking at him with tear filled eyes. He smirked at her.

" I will not kill you Dove, I will make you beg to kill you. But I will not give that peace to you. GET READY TO ENTER TO MY CAGE OF HELL" He said with extreme evilness in his eyes.

" Now get out " he said and left her, she stumbled and slowly went out of his office.

" I deserve this for betraying Antony " Valentina whispered and went from there after wiping off her tears.

Hey RedHearts♥️,

Hope you like the chapter. Please support me.

♥️THANK YOU♥️