Part 4

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Please vote my book and follow me🥺🥺

Author pov:

Flashback, (Before Vincenzo get to know about his sister death)

Sasha cried badly when she get to know that the girl who died is the sister of the big mafia King Vincenzo.

Valentina tried to console her but Sasha did not stop her crying,
" Sasha nothing will happen we will tell them it is just a mistake " Valentina said trying to console Sasha.

Sasha shook her head," No valen you don't know, he is known as heartless and ruthless man. He will never give anyone a chance, I am so afraid what if he do something to my family " Sasha told between her cries.

Just then Sasha mom and sister came their,
" Sasha what happened?" Her mom asked as she hugged Sasha tightly.

Sasha broke down into loud cries,
" m-mom, I have destroyed everything mom " Sasha said and cried loudly. Her mom rubbed her back and looked at her daughter in confusion.

Valentina explained everything to Sasha's mom, her mom sat down on the chair with shock.
" What have you done Sasha?" Her mom whispered and held her head with both hands.

" M-mom what sh-should I do, if he get to know I killed his sister he will destroy our entire family " Sasha said holding her mother hands tightly.

Sasha mother stood up and went towards Valentina and held her hands, Valentina startled at the sudden touch.

" Velentina daughter please do something, please save us " Sasha mom requested Valentina.

" Aunty you don't worry, we will definitely tell the situation to them he will understand us " Valentina said squeezing Sasha mom's hands.

" No dear I also heard so much about that man, he will definitely kill us without any mercy. Please save us please " Sasha mom said and broken into tears hugging Valentina tightly.

Valentina always considered Sasha mom as her own mother. Valentina also felt bad for them but what can she do?.

" Valentina you are the only one who can help us right now please dear " Sasha mom requested her making Valentina confuse.

" Please dear tell him that you are the one who shot the girl " Her mom requested Valentina, Valentina became shock listening to her.

" NO WAY ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND, How can you just destroy other girl's life " Antony yelled at Sasha mom coming towards them.

" Valentina is also a girl just like your daughter, how can you even ask something like that " Antony said in disbelief.

" Dear please help us, you don't have anyone for you. But for us Sasha is everything my health is detoriating and my small daughter is still studying please help us Valentina please " Sasha mom begged infront of Valentina. Valentina tears fell down hearing Sasha's mom words of not having anyone in her life.

" What is this aunty, Valentina have me and I don't accept to your decision, Valentina will not take the blame on her head " Anyony said and side hugged Valentina who is still in her trance.

Sasha mom fell on her knees and held Valentina's legs, Valentina startled and moved back looking down with shock,
" Please I am requesting you, please help us dear please " Sasha mom requested joining her hands infront of Valentina.