eight

After Jack left I immediately called Bailey to ask her to come over.  I had to tell her about the whole Jack wedding dream I had, I didn't know what that dream meant. I didn't know if I liked Jack that way, and I didn't want to ruin our relationship. I had to get rid of these feelings.

After Bailey's interview she came to my house like I had asked. "hey ells!" Bailey said, when I opened the door. To my surprise it wasn't just her there but also Jamie. "He begged to come." Bailey said, rolling her eyes. "I guess I can tell him too." I replied, inviting them in.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" Bailey asked, "we should go to my room." I said, after we walked into my room I immediately sat on my bed and Bailey did the same. "you have books? Can I read them?" Jamie asked, "Sure Jamie." I said, laughing.

"so?" Bailey said, wanting me to talk. "I had a dream last night. about Jack." I said, before looking away. " you did not." she replied, smiling Jamie wasn't paying attention at all but I knew he heard everything. "You were in the dream too." I said,
"It was a wedding. Jack was getting married." I said,

"Really? To you?" Bailey asked, "No, to some random girl." I replied, looking down. "That asshole." Bailey said, comforting me.
"They almost kissed until I stood up and everyone stared at me." I said,  "Then what?" Bailey said,  smiling. "I told him I loved him and we almost kissed. Then the real Jack woke me up." I said,

"So do you like him now?" Bailey asked, "I don't know, I just don't want to ruin our relationship." I said, looking down.
"El, come on the way he looks at you and acts with you is proof that he likes you too." Bailey said,  "instead of talking to Bailey "you should talk to him." Jamie suggested,  still looking at the book he was reading. "I've been listening this whole time." he said, "That's actually not a bad idea." Bailey replied,

"Yes. You need to do that." Bailey said, standing up.  "Jamie come on." Bailey said, pulling his arm.  "Where are you guys going?" I asked, "were letting you talk to Jack and have your moment." Bailey replied, "I'm not done with the book." Jamie whined. "you can finish it later." Bailey said, rolling her eyes. 

Before I could have a say Bailey and a whiny Jamie left my house.  I got my phone and started to text Jack but kept deleting my message before sending it. Why was I so scared? Me and him were best friends this should be easy, just like it was in my dream.
Maybe I should just text him how I feel, no this is something I have to tell him in person.

Without thinking I grabbed my sweater and keys and drove to Jack's house. As I arrived I quietly sighed to myself before ringing his doorbell. "One second!" I heard Jack yell before opening the door. My jaw dropped when he opened the door and I saw him shirtless the only time I had seen him shirtless was filming avatar and he was 12. I didn't have feelings for him at 12.

I knew he had been working out but I still have never seen him with a whole six pack, okay I was getting distracted.
"Oh, Ellie. I didn't expect you to be here." He said, "yeah sorry for not texting you, but I really had to tell you this in person." I replied. "Sure. Come in." he said, inviting me in. "Wanna talk in my room?" he asked, "Sure." I replied still nervous.

I sat on his bed and took off my sweater while he put on a shirt. After he put on a shirt he sat next to me and put his hand on my leg which gave me butterflies. "What's wrong?" He asked, "Jack I-" I started to say. "I think I like you Jack." I said,
"You don't have to say anything and I understand if you don't wanna be my friend anymore." I quickly said, "Ellie." Jack tried to say.

"I care for you so much Jack and I don't want to ruin our relationship." I said, " Ellie." Jack said, "yeah?" I replied.
He leaned in and kissed me. I put my hand on his neck and we continued to make out. He put his hands on my waist which gave me more butterflies. I didn't care about ruining our friendship anymore and I don't think Jack did either.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

We layed in Jack's bed facing each other smiling. "What now?" I said, "Will you be my girlfriend?" Jack asked,
"Does this answer your question?" I said, before kissing him again. "I'm not sure, we might have to do it again." Jack said,
I smiled and we kissed again. " can I stay over?" I asked, "please." he said, smiling.

I've always wanted this. Him. I've never had a boyfriend, actually I have but he wasn't a good one and used me for fame. Jack always stood by me and comforted me. Maybe I did love him, but I don't know. I don't think I know about love yet, so we'll just have to see.

"Maybe we should text our friends." I said, "yes." Jack replied.

Champ
guyss

Ells
guyss

Ells sent a photo

Bass pro shop
you guys are together. does that mean you told him el?

Ells
yeah I did

Champ
we made out

Bass pro shop
WHAT

Ells
JACK

Champ
was that a secret? sorry

Blister
:o

Ells
were dating

Champ
ELLIE

Ells
was that a secret? sorry

Flattered
and so it starts

Bass pro shop
Jamie. Happy for you guys <3

Flattered
meee tooo

Blister
does that mean you guys are my parents?

Champ
yes

Ells
call me Eleanor Champion

Champ
that has a nice ring to it

Ells
wanna make out?

Champ
I suddenly have to go

Bass bro shop
are they actually making out?

Flattered
definitely

Blister
definitely