six

JACK'S POV

I'm sitting in my room scrolling on Ellie's Instagram when I see a message notification at the top of my screen from our Avatar groupchat. It's Bailey saying we should hang out, I haven't answered yet and have just been looking at the messages from my friends, until Ellie texts about loving British men.

"Suddenly I'm British." is what I text back and she replies asking if I'm flirting with her calling me by my full name. I love when she calls me by my full name, something about it just gives me butterflies. I don't know how long I've liked Ellie.

I haven't told anybody this yet. I don't want to ruin my relationship with her if I confess my feelings, I know she just sees me as a friend and that hurts. I get another text notification from Ellie and this time it's not in the groupchat, but in our private messages.

She wants me to come over and seeing that made all the butterflies came back. I didn't know if this was love but I knew I had feelings. Real feelings. I quickly got dressed in a blue button up but didn't button up the first 2 buttons which revealed some skin but not too much.

I got in my car and before I knew it I was at Ellie's house, we didn't live that far away from each other which was ironic.
Bailey opened the door and invited me in. I looked around to see Jamie and trinity getting the movie night stuff ready.
Jamie was getting pillows and blankets and throwing them at trinity, which trinity used to build the fort we were going to sleep in.

"El is still getting ready but she'll be out soon so you guys can go to the store." Bailey said, then she looked me up and down.
"You look good, was this for El?" Bailey said, jokingly. "of course not." I said, lying. "I'm ready guys." Ellie said, after coming out her room.

She was wearing a black crop top that tightly fit her body and grey sweatpants. She looked really good but I wasn't going to admit that. I looked away with my face red. "You ready to go Jack?" Ellie asked,  "Yeah sure." I said, still looking away with my face still red.

She caressed my cheek to make me look at her. "Why's your face all red?" she asked, "its not." I replied, lying.
"And what are you wearing?" she asked,"that's what I said." Bailey yelled, from the living room." I mean it looks good." She said,

"really?" I asked, "yeah." she said, "okay lovebirds the store's going to close." Jamie yelled, from the living room.
"Come on Jack" she said, grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the door.

Authors note
how do y'all feel about Jack's POV? Hate it or love it?