one

"you assholes aren't going to get away with this." The dread headed boy said, looking at the bad guys. "Spider. Please." The blue skinned girl said, annoyed. "What?" Spider Said, "Your seriously not helping dude." The other blue skinned avatar said, trying to get his hands out of the cuffs.

"We have to get out of these cuffs." Spider said, looking around "Kids." The blue skinned man said, walking in.
He cut their cuffs off one by one. "You guys need to get somewhere safe." He said, looking at them. "No, dad I can fight." The blue skinned girl said, "Anuri. you can't help me." He said, after putting his gun down and kneeling down, holding her hands.

She quickly grabbed the gun, walked out of the room and shot the doorknob off locking them in. "I can fight, I will show you." She said, putting her hand on the small glass door. She walked away from the door leaving her family trapped in the room.

"ANURI NO." He yelled, banging on the locked door. Anuri made her way outside and saw the bad guys, She started to shoot at them and they shot back almost hitting her. "Close one." She said, gripping her gun and firing more shots.

She moved up hiding behind anything making sure she didn't get shot. "Anuri help!" Anuri saw her little sister being held back by the bad guys, she had to help her. She quickly shot then ran to her sister shooting anyone that got in the way until she finally got to her sister.

"You get closer I'll shoot." The bad guy said, pointing his gun at her. "Let my sister go." Anuri said, pointing her gun at him.
Anuri took a deep breath then shot at the guy who shot at her back while letting go of her sister and pushing her to the ground.

Anuri kept shooting and didn't stop until the guy dropped to the floor. "Tuk. Are you okay?" She asked, kneeling down to her.
"Anuri. Your stomach." Tuk said, pointing to the wound from the shot Anuri didn't know she had. Anuri put her hand on her stomach before crying out in pain.

"ANURI." Her dad yelled, running over to his injured daughter. "Dad." She looked at her father with tears in her eyes. "I did it dad. I told you I could fight." She said, smiling. Her family was surrounded around her crying. "I love you guys." She said, crying.

"I'm going to die." She said, with her hand on her stomach. "Anuri don't say that." Her father said, crying and holding his daughter. She closed her eyes. "Anuri? Anuri? ANURI." Her father, Said looking at his daughter still crying.

A single tear fell down her eye.

"CUT" The director said, after the bell rung. I opened my eyes and smiled at my co-star Jack who smiled at me back.
Jack was my co-star, we met on set and we were inseparable since, which made some of our cast mates mad. We always joked around and laughed on set for Avatar: The way of the water. We were best friends and that's how it was supposed to be. Right?
TIME SKIP: 4 YEARS LATER

I WOKE UP to the sound of my loud and annoying alarm going off.  I quickly turned the annoying alarm off and checked my phone. I opened my phone to see a text notification from my best friend Jack champion.

Jack
Ellieee

Eleanor
Jackkkk

Jack
you going to the interview later today?

Eleanor
of course! when is it?

Jack
In 2 hours.

Eleanor
God, I woke up to late.

Jack
Luckily your handsome, sweet, and funny friend Jack woke you up.

Eleanor
Do not flatter yourself Jack champion.

Jack
You can call me Jackie flatters.

Eleanor
Is that a Jamie flatters joke?

Jack
Maybeee wanna get breakfast?

Eleanor
idk

Jack
I'll pick you up. get dressed.

Authors note
why did I tear up making that whole movie scene? I hope you guys like the first chapter but if not that's okay! I'm still learning and I have things to improve. bye love you! <3