seven

Me and Jack made it to the store despite all the Paparazzi crowding around us taking photos before we got inside. We always had paparazzi crowding around us everywhere we went but sometimes it got a little annoying.

"Okay where should we go first?" I asked, "Candy!" Me and Jack said in unison. We always kinda read each other's minds. We made our way to the candy isle and grabbed all sorts of candy then went on to chips, and lastly drinks.

We finally went to the front of the store to checkout. "This is going to be so fun." Jack said, "definitely." I said, smiling. We payed and then left the store with Papazarri still following us to our car. "Let's get out of here." I said, looking out the window. "Gladly." Jack replied.

TIMESKIP

We mad it back to my house and got everything ready for our movie night. Me and Jack sat next to each other obviously, with his arm wrapped around me. Bailey, Jamie, and trinity were all sharing a blanket together so they sat next to each other.
"So what are we watching?" Jack asked looking at me.

"I guess I haven't really thought about that." I replied. "We should watch something scary." Jamie suggested, "yes please." Bailey said, "idk about a scary movie." I said, " I'll be here it's fine." Jack said, smiling. I smiled back. "were watching evil Dead rise." trinity said,"what's that?" Jamie asked, "a new scary movie." trinity said,

Trinity put the movie on and after 30 minute I was already scared. I jumped a little which made Jack pull me closer to comfort me. He was so sweet and kind of attractive. What was I saying? Jack's my bestfriend and thats all. I yawned. "You can lay on my shoulder if you want to." Jack said, "thanks Jack." I replied.

I layed my head on his shoulder and fell asleep shortly after.  I tried to stay awake but it didn't work, I was so tired. Who knew Jack Champion's shoulder was the best pillow for sleeping. I think he fell asleep too because I felt his head on mine.

♡♡♡♡♡

I opened my eyes to see I was outside. I looked around me and saw all my friends sitting in chairs wearing fancy clothes.
Then Jack walked down the aisle wearing a suit that looked so good on him he smiled at me and I smiled back. I noticed that I was in a long white dress and I was also sitting down. A girl walked down the aisle wearing the same dress as me meeting Jack on stage as the held hands.

This was a wedding. I looked at Bailey who looked at me smiling. "Bailey, is Jack getting married?" I asked, "yeah of course he is." she replied. "Isn't it so beautiful?" Bailey said, "yeah it is." I said, looking down with tears starting to fill in my eyes. I didn't think it was beautiful at all.

I should've been happy for him but I wasn't. "You may now kiss the bride." The guy on stage said. As Jack leaned in to kiss that girl I stood up, as everyone looked at me even Jack. "El? What's wrong?" he said,  "everything." I said, with tears in my eyes.
"Jack. I love you." I said, "really?" he replied,

"I've always have Jack." I said, smiling. He walked off the stage and made his way to me smiling."Ive waited so long to hear you say that El." he grabbed my hands and held them. " really? " I said, " I've always have." he replied. He leaned in to kiss me.
"El. " he said before kissing me " yeah? " I replied. "El!" he shouted.

I finally woke up to see I was in my bed with Jack looking at me. It was all a dream, of course it was. " Bailey, Jamie, and trinity left they had an interview. " he said, " you stayed?" I asked, "yeah I hope that's okay." I checked my phone for the time and saw it was already 12:09 pm.

fuck I need to stop over sleeping.

Authors note
her and Jack's relationship >>>> and the wedding dream made me tear up.