three

Me and Jack hung out after we got breakfast and by the time we left it was time to go to our interview. "After you m'lady." Jack said, holding the door open for me. "Shut up Jack." I said, rolling my eyes then smiling. "You excited for the interview?" Jack asked, after getting in the car." "Yeah, it'll be fun going with you." I said, looking at him.

"Really?" He asked, looking at me. "Jack. We're best friends of course I would want to do an interview with you." I said,
I put my hand on his after I said that, and he looked away smiling. "We're here." He said, before getting out his car.
He came over to my side of the car and opened my door for me.

"Jack you don't need to open my door for me." I said, "of course I do m'lady." Jack said, in a surprisingly good British accent.
We made our way into the building and checked in for our interview at the front desk. "Eleanor Reid and Jack Champion." The lady said, typing in her computer. "Floor 5." She said, "Thank you." Me and Jack said at the same time smiling. She smiled back and continued typing on her computer.

My mom always taught me to be nice to everyone no matter who they are and what they do, so I've always been nice to everyone and kept a smile on my face. Me and Jack were nice to everyone and that's why we have what we have, and I'll always be grateful for that.

MINI TIMESKIP

"Okay, we're rolling." The cameraman said, pointing the camera at us. "Hi I'm Eleanor Reid." Jack said, smiling
"And I'm Jack champion." I said, smiling "we're here today to Answer questions with BuzzFeed." Jack said, looking at me then back at the camera.

"Let's get started." The interviewer said, looking at us. "This is a question for both of you. Are you guys excited to see yourself on screen for the premiere of Avatar: TWOTW?" The interviewer asked us. "Ladies first." Jack Said, again in his British accent.
"Thank you Jack." I said, after smiling at him.

"I'm kinda excited but I also don't want to see myself acting on screen because, I don't know it's just so embarrassing to see myself on screen." I said, laughing after. "I'm excited to see myself on screen. I agree with ellie I mean it'll be weird watching myself but we've worked very hard so I think it'll all come together in the end."

"Next question. What are your characters names and can you talk a little bit about them?" The interviewer said,
"You go Jack." I Said, looking at him. "Okay, my characters name is Spider he's actually a human and not a blue person so he's very like different and always the odd one out." "We love Spider though." I said, smiling at Jack. "Thank you." He replied."

"My character is Anuri she is not a human and is a blue person. She's kind of a rule breaker, shes always breaking the rules her father sets but, when she does break the rules it's always to help her family." "She's a big family girl." I said, answering the interviewers question.

"Can you guys talk about your characters relationship with each other?" The interviewer asked, "Spider and Anuri are like best friends which is ironic because me and Jack are best friends too." I said, "I think there's many scenes in the movie that focus on their relationship and how they interact." Jack says, looking at me.

"And last question. Do you guys think people will like the new Avatar movie?" The interviewer said, "yes." Me and Jack said in unison. "I mean come on it's about family, and love, and fighting for your family so I think it'll touch young audiences." Jack says, "your so wise Jack." I said, laughing.

"Thank you." He said, "I'm Eleanor Reid." I said, wrapping up the interview. "And I'm Jack Champion." Jack said,
"We're the cast of Avatar which is coming out very soon so stay tuned for the premiere." I said, "and subscribe to BuzzFeed for more of Avatar and us!" Jack said, laughing.

Jack dropped me off at my house and he went home too but we still texted each other after the interview.

Jack
I had so much fun today!

Eleanor
I did too

Jack
The premiere for Avatar is soon!

Eleanor
I'm so excited!

Jack
Me too!

Eleanor
I'll see you there :)

Jack
Yes you will

Eleanor
bye Jack love u! ❤️

Jack
Love you too ❤️