diane sherman - mommy issues

lil mommy issues smut here. gonna go CRY MY FUCKING EYEBALLS OUT COS IM NEVER GOING TO GET THIS‼️😡🤬😾
ALSO‼️‼️ this is my first time writing and publishing smut! please tell me if it's any good lol 🫣
cw: slight mention of self harm/scars

༺✩༻
i was staying the night at my friend chloe's house, my mother had gone out of town for the night and she doesn't trust me enough to leave me at home by myself even though i'm 18. my mom and diane have been friends since they were in high school.

i had just dumped my overnight bag in the guest bedroom and walked downstairs to see chloe on the couch watching something on netflix that i didn't recognise. "hi chlo!" i called out as i passed behind the couch to get to the kitchen to grab a drink. "hi y/n," she said, distracted by whatever dramatic scene that was playing on the tv. i entered the kitchen, seeing diane stirring something in a pot on the stove.

"hi diane," i walked over to her and hugged her from behind. "what's for dinner?" i asked. "it smells good!" i complimented. "i'm trying a new pasta sauce recipe," she replied as she brought one hand down to grip my hands around her waist and moved her other hand to add some herbs into the sauce. a song by adele was playing softly over her bluetooth speaker; she always liked listening to music when she cooks. i unwrapped my arms from around her frame, moving over to the counter and picking up her phone, changing the song to 'surfin' dead' by the cramps.

"you listen to such mom music, oh my god diane," i said as jumped up to sit on the counter as i scrolled through her spotify playlists. "oh, shutup you," she swatted my knee with her hand. "you play the cramps, i listened to them when i was a kid." "at least at some point in your life you had good music taste," i shrugged and jumped off the counter.
"you're so bad," she smiled at me. i grinned at her and went to the living room and sat next to chloe on the couch. "whatcha watching?" i asked her. "thirteen reasons," she responded. "oh, right," i said. i got up from the couch, i didn't really want to watch something that could possibly trigger me.

i sat down at the dining table and pulled my phone out of my back pocket, scrolling through tik tok for a few minutes before diane called out. "y/n, honey, could you come help me set the table?" "yeah sure," i got up from my chair and pushed it in, wandering over to the kitchen and grabbing three plates and forks. i placed them neatly on the tablecloths on the table, sitting back down at my spot. diane brought the big serving bowl of pasta to the table, setting it in the middle and calling chloe. she went back to the kitchen to retrieve the salad she had made earlier. chloe wheeled herself to the table just as diane came back. she placed a kiss on the top of my head as she passed. "thankyou for setting the table," her hand slid across my shoulders as she sat down in the seat next to me. "it's no problem," i smiled.

𖦹time skip𖦹

diane, chloe and myself all sat on the couch watching 'orphan.' "vera farmiga is so hot oh my god," i said. "mm, not my type but i totally get it," chloe responded. "what is your type, chlo?" diane asked out of curiosity. "i dunno. i sort of like a specific type of guys but all girls are just so pretty," she said. "i agree with that statement," i commented, causing diane to lightly squeeze my upper arm. "we all know what your type is," she whispered into my ear, causing me to blush furiously.

later in the movie, diane made some popcorn. she came back from the kitchen, offering some to chloe who shook her head. "no thanks mom, i'm still full from dinner," she said. diane placed the bowl in between me and her, taking a handful and munching on it. as i went for a handful, she caught my hand in hers and laced our fingers together. she looked at me sideways, a soft smile on her face.

after the movie finished, we all said goodnight and parted ways to our respective rooms. after i brushed my teeth and did my skincare, i slipped out of my sweater and shorts, slipping into and oversized fleetwood mac tee and little pj shorts i'd had since i was like 14. in the dim light, i could see the little self harm scars that littered the inside of my forearms. i traced my index fingertip over them, wishing they would fade, but at the same time, wishing they wouldn't. if they faded, i would feel like i had to give myself more, there was almost something comforting about the scars, and i don't know why. diane, i want diane, i thought to myself. i slipped out of my bed, tiptoeing down the hall and to diane's bedroom. i carefully opened the door, slipping in and closing the door behind me. "are you awake?" i whispered. "yeah, come here baby, what's up?" she asked and sat up, turning on her lamp and patting the bed next to her.

i sat against the headboard, knees to my chest and arms a around my knees. "i want the scars on my arms to fade," i said. her face changed into an expression of sadness. "but i also don't want them to fade. i don't know how to explain it, but i feel like the scars need to be there, and i don't know why. i want them to fade because i want to be able to wear short sleeved shirts in public without being afraid someone will see them and comment about them, but i don't want them to fade because i know that i'll feel like i need to have more. i used to hurt myself so that it didn't scar, it just left a mark for a week, but it didn't satisfy me and i kept making more, and doing it deeper and now i have like chunks of my fucking skin missing where i cut too deep. and they're probably never going to go away," i started sobbing, and diane held me in her arms. "it's alright baby, i understand. shh," she hushed, rubbing my back in small circles with her open palm.

a minute later, i had stopped crying, and my hand had slipped under diane's shirt, i had found that skin to skin contact helped calm me down when i got worked up like this. my index finger traced random patterns above her belly button. diane broke the hug and pulled her shirt off, giving me more skin to connect to. i looked at her bare breasts and smooth stomach, her skin slightly glowing in the pale moonlight that shone through the sheer fabric that hung over the windows. "m-mommy," i stuttered. "yes baby," she replied. "can i touch you?" i asked timidly, looking up at her, into her dark brown eyes that i could only just make out in the dim lighting. "yes," she whispered. i flattened my hand on her skin, rubbing upwards from where my hand rested just above her belly button. i slid it upwards and in between her breasts, taking my other hand and gently placing it on her breast. she bit back a moan as i slightly squeezed, and i felt a shiver wrack through her body.

her hardened nipples pressed against my palms as her chest pushed forward into my touch. "cah- can you take your shirt off for mommy, baby?" she asked and i complied, pulling the shirt over my head and dropping it from the side of the bed. i gently pushed diane backwards into a lying position with her head on the pillow. i slid down her body, leaving little kisses on her toned stomach. i slid her pants down her hips, looking up at her for permission to take them off completely. she nodded, and i carefully pulled her pants off and made my way back in between my legs. i slid two fingers over her centre through the black lace material of her underwear. "mmf-" she moaned as i withdrew my fingers, breaking contact. i brought my tongue to her panties, licking a line from her entrance to her clitoris. "more- baby, take them off, please," she whined desperately. "mommy needs you so bad baby! i want your pretty little face between my legs," she moaned.

i hooked my index fingers around the hem of her underwear, slowly pulling them down and i was met with the heady aroma of pure woman. "you smell so good mommy," i smiled up at her. i brought my index finger up to her abdomen, trailing it downwards. i split her vulva with my middle and index fingers, bringing them downwards. i brought one finger down the the vestibule of her vagina and bringing some of the liquid up and circling her clit. "ohh!" she moaned loudly as i pressed my fingertip to her clit, applying slight pressure. i brought my tongue through her folds, the slightly acidic taste of her wetness made my mouth water for more. i circled her clit again with my tongue, and slowly slid my ring finger into her opening. "ahh! baby, you're doing so good- ah, fuck!" i took this as encouragement, sliding my finger in to the knuckle and slowly moving it in and out. after her body had gotten used to the feeling, i slowly added my middle finger as well. my tongue kept its assault on diane's clit, and i was spurred on by her moans and encouraging words. i curled my fingers upwards and hit that sensitive spot inside her, causing her legs to tighten around my head, and her back to arch off the bed. "ohh, baby, mommy gonn- ahhh! i'm gonna cum! fuck!" she panted and i slightly sped up the lovely of my fingers, ignoring the cramp in my wrist. i felt her inner walls tighten around my fingers, and her clit twitch under my tongue. she moaned loudly as liquid spilled out of her and onto the sheets below. i waited for the last of her orgasm to wash over her before i removed my fingers and slid my tongue to her entrance to clean her up. i curled my tongue and brought all of her fluids into my mouth, then slid up diane's body and kissed her, letting her taste herself.

diane kissed me back eagerly, moaning at the taste of herself on my tongue. floating in her post-orgasmic haze, she closed her eyes and kissed me harder.
after she had completely come down from her high, she gently pushed me down and kissed me. "your turn," she smiled.

part 2?