upside-down world

requested by @poopietomutch

the world had turned upside down. The dead walked among the living, and danger lurked around every corner. Carl Grimes and his older sister, Y/N, found themselves thrown into this terrifying new reality. They had lost their mom and their in away their father, but they had each other, and together, they vowed to survive.

Y/N was only a few years older than Carl, but she felt the weight of responsibility on her shoulders. They had found shelter in an abandoned house, which they turned into their makeshift home. Y/N scoured the area for supplies while Carl honed his skills with a gun. They trained together, knowing that their survival depended on their ability to defend themselves.

During one of their supply runs, Y/N and Carl stumbled upon a group of survivors. They were wary at first, unsure of whether they could trust anyone in this world. But after proving themselves, they were welcomed into the group. Among them was a girl named Sophia, who became a close friend to Carl. Y/N couldn't help but feel a sense of relief knowing that her brother had found some happiness in this bleak existence.

As days turned into weeks and weeks into months, Y/N, Carl, and their new friends faced countless challenges. They battled hordes of walkers, encountered hostile groups, and dealt with their own personal demons. Y/N and Carl relied on each other, their bond growing stronger with every hardship they faced. They were a formidable team, protecting and supporting each other in this dangerous world.

Y/N and Carl discovered a community called Alexandria, a place that offered shelter, stability, and a chance at rebuilding their lives. It was a welcome change from the constant struggle for survival. Y/N became a trusted member of the community, utilizing her resourcefulness to contribute to its growth. Carl, now a young man, showed his bravery by joining the community's defense team.

a/n: I'm finally back to writinggg!! SO PLEASE request more for me to do !! 🫶🏻