~"God I fucking love you"~ (Carl Grimes)

He pinned me down on the bed. He pulled up my shirt and kissing down my neck and collarbone, going further down slowly. He traced my curves while looking me in the eyes.

At this you were soaking wet and Carl was painfully hard. "Y/n, you look so beautiful like this..." He said in your ear in that whispery tone you loved. He leaned closer
"I wanna fuck you until you can't walk." He whispered. Butterflys swarmed in your stomach. He traced your sides until got to your panties. "May I?" Carl asked. You nodded quickly. "Words please." He said gently. "Y-yes... please" you stuttered. He smirked and slowly took off your panties. He stopped, he sat there staring at me. "What is it?" You giggled. "Fucking perfect." He mumbled.

I felt a pit form in my stomach. I needed to be touched. Carl looked up at you, you nodded. He bent down and licked around my clit. You let out soft moans as you felt you legs slightly shake at his touch. He lifted his head up, replacing his tongue with his fingers. He put two fingers in and thrusted in and out. You arched your back in pleasure. You gripped the sheets harder each thrust. He stood up and undressed himself, revealing his slightly tone body. He lined himself up to your entrance and immediately thrusted into you. You gripped the sheets harder and felt your eyes tearing up.

It hurt so fucking good. You practically screamed in pleasure as he picked up the pace. he covered your mouth, muffling your screams. He threw his head back "god I fucking love you y/n" he tightened his grip on my thighs and lifted my legs while still pounding into me. You arched your back allowing him to hit your g-spot over and over. You let out loud moans as you came. With a few final thrusts he came too. He pulled out and collapsed next to you.

A/n: just a reminder that if I write smut, they're aged up for obvious reasons. Also I am still working on my writing skills. Don't come for me😭 only OGS know this was from one of my old stories
Go follow cuz she deserves it tbh
amelialuvzyou / AmeliaWykoff