envy (maggie x malereader)

Title: Green with Envy

Maggie Greene had always been the epitome of grace and composure, her gentle demeanor and unwavering strength capturing the hearts of those around her. But as she watched you, her heart skipped a beat, and an unfamiliar feeling stirred within her - jealousy.

You, a newcomer to the group, had quickly caught Maggie's attention with your charm and kindness. Of course a new a male of a small group caught her eye quickly.
Your easy smile and infectious laughter had a way of lighting up the darkest corners of their world. Maggie found herself drawn to you, your presence comforting and exhilarating all at once.

However, as the days passed, Maggie couldn't shake the feeling of unease creeping into her heart. She noticed how he and her shared knowing glances, engaged in long conversations, and laughed at each other's jokes. It was innocent enough, but with each passing moment, Maggie felt a pang of jealousy gnawing at her. Especially when the other girls of the group seemed to cling on to him.

One evening, as the group gathered around the campfire, Maggie's jealousy reached its peak. He was seated next to her, his shoulder brushing against hers as they shared stories with the others. But when another member of the group approached, their attention focused solely him, Maggie's heart clenched with jealousy.

Unable to contain her emotions any longer, Maggie excused herself from the circle, retreating into the darkness beyond. Alone with her thoughts, she wrestled with the unfamiliar feeling consuming her. She had never been one to succumb to jealousy, but with you, it was different.

Lost in her turmoil, Maggie didn't notice his absence until she felt a gentle hand on her shoulder. Turning, she met his concerned gaze, and in that moment, all her fears and insecurities melted away. Without a word, he pulled her into a tight embrace, offering her the comfort she so desperately needed.

In that embrace, Maggie found solace, her jealousy giving way to a newfound sense of clarity. She realized that what she felt for him went beyond mere friendship, and with that realization, she knew she had to confront her feelings head-on.

(Your pov)
As the night wore on, Maggie found the courage to confess her feelings to you, laying her heart bare for all to see.

To her relief, you reciprocated her feelings, your own heart beating in time with hers.

From that moment on, Maggie vowed to never let jealousy cloud her judgment again. With you by her side, she knew that together, they could conquer anything that came their way, their love stronger than any fleeting emotion.

A/n- i don't really know about this one. i'll probably redo it or do a different one but for now i hope you enjoyed it 🤗