Yandere Azure Lion x Male Reader x Yandere Peng

@Peachacid77

(Source:Lego Monkie Kid)

M/N Pov
I had worked to get to where I was the master of a group of slayers as I had mastered my own breathing style and skills with trial and error to learn what works best for me which I soon helped or passed on to my students who looked up to me who always came to me for advice or extra training as they had told me they had trusted me apparently making happy I could help them in some way and right now I had Azure Lion and Peng training under me and so far they were doing well.

They were already strong but i could see some improvements in their fighting which they worked on everyday barely having a break as they seemed to work in front of me showing a lot of passion to fight and help others only it really wasn't it was them just keeping my attention in them every day well until I said they had finished and were moving in to another master to teach them new skills as I was taking in some new students in. Telling them over tea I watch as their cups drop from their hands smashing on the table as the water spils all over.

Placing my cup down looking at them confused "are you two okay?" "Your getting rid of us" "your moving higher up isn't that what both of you want to be stronger?" "No of course not we only wanted you and were never gonna leave you" "look you two don't need me anymore I can't teach you anything else." "That's not what we need we want you, your body, your love we want it all and we will have it all."