Yandere Mikaela Hyakuya x Male Reader (End Of The Seraph)

@Marshmallow_san

Mikaela Pov
My whole life had been ruined and there was nothing i could do about that i hated what they did. But now i had no choice but to follow their orders, i had became a puppet on a string for them. One day however as i wondering the lower hallways i heard an angry yell and the screams barely stopped making me curious. Opening the flap on the door i peak in seeing a male on the ground his wrists chained to the wall he looked crazy my guess he was an experiment gone wrong after all he's trying to resist whatever they've done to him.

Even so i thought he was beautiful maybe my luck was changing after all. I went to the office late that same night looking to find hos document which took a while but i had to know about him. He was interesting. After that i visited every afternoon talking to him as he just glared in my direction which was understandable as he thought i was one of his torturer's and no matter how much i tried to convince him i wasnt one of them he still didn't listen and. scoffed every time.

Overhearing the guards saying that M/N was being moved elsewhere i stood therd angry as i couldnt allow anyone to take him from me he was my beautiful monster and i wasnt sharing. Getting everything i needed i go down to the lower cells, using the keys i stole to unlock the door walking towards him a smile on my face as i crouch down,placing my gloved hands on his face "your so beautiful you know M/N, i cant wait for our life to begin. Just you and me all alone with no one to bother us ever again."