adduction

Sorry I suck at updating my fan fics but here you guys go enjoy and tell my what you think in the comments love like and comment on my stories even if they are not that good tell me what you think of them it will help me lot ok to the the story

levi's pov

Eren huh i like the name his mom or dad picked well, god and his so fucking hot how old is he? he looks like he is in his 20's just like me...cute. he is one of the singers that will be singing for us humm this will be fun hehe. as son as we got there we said our good byes and headed different ways, as i was getting to the room i heard a loud band and yelling and i knew who it was "hanji!!" i yelled out side the door and now let me say this now so you don't get confused the door goes OUT NOT IN OUT GOD DAMN IT!! SHE SLAMMED THE DOOR IN MY FACE AND I FELL BACK AND HIT THE WALL, THANK GOD THERE WAS NO ONE WHO SAW THAT I'M GOING TO KICK HANJI'S ASS UP AND DOWN THE BUILDING WHEN THIS IS OVER!!!! " ow!! hanji son of a bitch watch what the fuck you do fucking retard."

" ow ohh sorry evi i didn't know you where there hahaha but your face tho!!!"

" shut up four eyes and get out of my way now"

APOV

with that she moved and he got up and went n the room which was a huge mess and he almost killed hr scene she is the only one there so he cleaned it up hella fast when he was done it was time for the additions.

Eren's POV

" Alright everyone get ready for the addition!!" the man said , why am i freaking out i got this in the bag yea i can do it and i'm the first so i might as well get this over with i wanna win this...." Eren jeager to the stage please"

OMG OMG OMG!!! okay eren's walk up there take a deep breath and sing the song * mentally  gives bro fist to his self *. As i was walking to the stage i see levi sitting there with a dark expression on his face i swallowed hard ( me and my perverted brain) and got to the marked spot.

"Hi today i will be singing a song that i made myself"

"*singing*  I don't care what you think baby you opinions with change a thing, that what you think about me oh."  

{30 mins later} 

"okay you may go back to the backstage we will call you in a few seconds"  they said as they wrote on there clip boards but levi just looked at me with awe like he was shocked. as i was walking backstage levi pointed to me as he was talking to this girl with funny glasses then she looked at me and waved at me with a big smile on her face and then levi blushed i kinda laughed cause it was cute. i waved back and smiled then walked backstage as told as i was walking backstage i bumped into this guy and fell i keep bumping into people today what is wrong with me i got up and said sorry and he said sorry to me and we went the other way  and sat on the chair and waited to be called back to the front stage'

levis POV 

I AM SHOCKED!!! he sings pretty good so i said yes to him on the clipboard and told hanji to say yes to and to my surprise she had already did then she looked at me like she knew why i told her.

"levi you like him don't you?' she said with a annoying laugh.

"so what if i do why do you care" i said a little pissed off 

"awwww our little levi has a crush hehehe have you two meet before?"

" yeah on the way here i bumped into him as i was running here cause i was gonna be late and then he started talking as we where walking here cause he knew a faster way and i also didn't know the way here so he showed me the way and he didn't annoy me like you guys do" 

"jezz levi calm down i just asked don't need to be so mad hahaha its funny though i wanna meet him when you two start dating"

" shut up i don't even know if he into guys hanji "

" well find out go back there and talk to him ask him to get some coffee "

" but i gotta stay here for the rest of there brats and ma-'

"no sh go and talk to him i got your back knowing you you'll probably  say no to all of them " 

" fine okay shit your a ass but yeah okay bye"

i got up and started to walk to the backstage and talk to eren as i was getting to the stairs i saw him bump and fall into this guy that looked like i have seen him before....nope can't remember him. i watched them say their sorrys and walk away then eren sat on the chairs and waited so i walked up and started conversation with him like i was a pro at this kind of thing but i'm not so yeah it was kinda awkward cause all he did was stair at me like i was a toy and he wanted to play with me. after a really weird conversation i asked him what i really came to ask him.

" so eren do you wanna do with me for some tea or coffee ?" 

" yeah sure, when?"

" cool um say how about tomorrow at 4 in the after noon"

"sounds good see you there"

"eren jeager to the stage please"

"they are calling you better go up there i will see you in the frount okay?"

"okay imma bit nervous"

" it's okay your okay they are just gonna tell you if you made it or not i hope you made it your voice was beautiful"

"really thanks and thank you i will see you in the frount" he said as he hugged me. now i am not gonna lie i blushed when he hugged me. but yeah i got up and walked to the stage and saw him crying and smiling at the same time and hanji had a huge smile on her face i felt my heart skip a beat when she told me the news.

                                                                     ****TO BE CONTIINUED****

okay thanks guys for waiting for so longi am a bad writer i know but yeah i got this part out, IT WAS A WORKING PROGRESS GUYS  THANKS FOR THE READING VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THING THANK YOU :*