Chapter Twelve

2days later

2days later

"Why you got people knowing what's going on in my crib" I yelled at Brianna who just showed up at my house.

"I was drunk"

"How yo ass even got the papers?" I questioned her.

"Mane you know Joe staying at my house. It was just sitting there and I-"

"Shut yo ass up mane. You ain't getting money from me no more, fuck you and yo kid I'm not paying for shit. Go sell that lil pussy again"

"Kentrell are you serious, you know ion got a job right now" I ignored her. " I'm yo sister"

"Mane you ain't shit to me. Ion even know you" I waved her off and closed the front door locking it.

I kicked Hennessy out 2 days ago and now she living with my momma. She keep saying Mariah is mine but shit a nigga not believing that.

And now the whole damn internet on our ass tryna figure out what's going on. Comments been eating  Hennessy up calling her all types of shit, but I put a stop to that cuz at the end of the day that's my baby momma.

Jania ass been calling me tryna bring Kacey over like I got the time or energy to be around people. Especially since she the one who put all the information out on the Internet.

"Dadddy" Jaiden called out from his room.

I went to his room opening the door.

"These people talking about you and mommy on tiktok. Is this why mommy not here" he flipped iPad showing me these bloggers talking about the situation.

"Don't pay attention to nun these people sayin"

"Mariah my sister?" He asked.

"Yeah she's yo sister" I laughed at him. "People just talking tryna get to us"

I don't wanna tell the kids nothing yet. Me and Hennessy gotta do that together.

"No when the test comes back call my phone

"No when the test comes back call my phone. Don't send a letter don't do nun of that. I want it all on my phone or Kentrells" I gave the doctor both me and Kentrells number after taking Mariah for another DNA test.

Something wasn't right about any of this. I need my own test that comes straight to me.

"Okay, the test will be ready in 7-10 days" she told me. I nodded my head and held Mariah in my arms. I put my glasses on and walked out the office with her.

I knew it.

TMZ was right outside with the cameras and flashes all in our face.

"Hennessy! You have anything to say about the situation going on"

"Is Mariah NBA Youngboy baby"

"When's the last time you had sex with BabyJoe"

"Are any of you kids YoungBoys"

"Are you getting another test"

"Are you a cheater"

"Do you have anything to say"

"Is that your real hair"

The kept just asking questions as I put Mariah in the car. Thank god my car in tinted. I got in and immediately started driving away.

"Mommy I want chipotle" Mariah whined from the back seat. "We gonna order it to Grandma house okay" I told her.

Joe has been calling my phone demanding to see "his child" but I ain't hearing non of that shit.

I've been trying to get back in touch with Kentrell but he wants nothing to do with me. He sent both me and Mariah to Sherondas house.

Mariah has been crying for him all night and I don't know what to do.

"Daddy coming today" Mariah asked as I took her out the car seat. "I don't know"

"I call him"

"Yes. You can call him when we get inside"

"Okay. I call Jaiden to"

We went inside Sherondas house and it was empty. It seems as if no one wants to be around me. Like all of this is my fault.

I had to delete Instagram just so I don't read comments all day. Deleted tiktok and all. I sat on the couch trying to gather my thoughts as I herd Mariah's ipad starting a FaceTime call.

"Jaiden!!" She smiled as Jaidens face popped up on the call. "Hi Mariah"

"Where's daddy? Why you guys not with me"

"I'm right here baby! I'm going to get you tomorrow" Kentrell told her as she laughed and smiled.

"People keep taking pictures of me and mommy when we leave the house"she told him. I heard Kentrell suck his teeth. "Don't worry about them people"

"See what's going on" Jaiden asked. "Something happened to you guys?"

Mariah turned her head to me. "It's nothing, your dad is famous so people take pictures of his family" I said quietly.

"We been famous, they talking bout yall a lot now" Jaiden said again.

"It's grown folk business" Kentrell told him. "You having a baby again or sum" he asked me.

"No Jaiden" I laughed. "We'll talk in 7-10 days if things change"

"That's how long it taking?" Kentrell asked me.

"Yeah me and her went today"

"You been talking to-"

"No"

"Ight" he moved out the camera and Jaiden and Mariah were left talking.

I got up from the couch ordering me and Mariah food. Calls keep coming in from Joe but I refuse to answer.

Ari called me.

"Hey sis" I said once the call connected. "Girl are you okay? What's been going on"

I took a deep breath and whispered on the phone with her. "The test came back saying that Joe was the father- but I don't believe it. To many people have copy's and sum not right so I'm getting my own test"

"Yeah cuz lil miss prostitute was on live with Scarface and I just ain't believe shit them drunk hoes was saying" she told me.

"Yeah and both of them slimy hoes be to into my life. They probably did sum. But now Kentrell don't wanna be around me, Sheronda even been acting weird and- JOE KEEPS CALLING MY PHONE" I declined his call again and blocked his number.

"Fuck anyone who ain't believing you, everyone knows that Mariah is damn near Trells twin. And that's his Baby regardless" she said. Ari always been on my side since the day I met her, she ain't never been no weirdo or fake to me and I love her fr.

"Come over later so we can talk and hang! I need people around me that not just here for the drama and shit" I told her.

"Bet I'll be on my way soon"

We hung up and I just instantly felt better.

The doorbell went off and I know Mariah hungry right now and this chipotle better be good.

I opened the door and of course it's Joe and Brianna.

She's lucky my kid is right here.