Chapter Nine

"No you not leaving me

"No you not leaving me." I closed the door and stood in front of it.

"Move Hennessy"

"Kentrell. I don't know what's going on with me but I know I only love you and want to be with you. There's no one else"

He stood there looking at me with no expression on his face.

"We are both going to stay here and figure it out." I pushed him back away from the door and on the bed.

"I don't think I like Joe, but I'm not going to lie to you I don't know" I said. He looked away from me sucking his teeth.

"What I do know is that I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I just think i need to do more stuff beside stay home and be with the kids 24/7" I told him. "I need to go with you to parties and the studio or anywhere, I just can't be home with the kids all day anymore"

"Why you ain't just tell me that, I thought you wanted to stay home"

"I was going through postpartum by myself because I didn't want to freak you out, but I was just alone half the time while you was out and it was hard."

"You had postpartum and ain't say nun. We could've worked through it together" he told me. I keep forgetting that Kentrell has grown so much. He's really a man and actually cares for me. He could've helped me but I decided I wanted to do it all alone.

"I'm sorry for all this Kentrell. I should've just talked to you" I wiped my face as tears started coming down. "I'm gonna do better" I said.

He hugged me tightly as I put my face in his chest. "I'm sorry, and I love you Kentrell, I love you" I told him.

"I love you to.....But Hennessy" I looked up at him. "Ion want you talking to Joe or being around him, I ain't comfortable wih that right now" he said.

"Okay I can respect that" I kissed him twice and smiled. "So we good? You ain't breaking up with me"

He looked me up and down. "Ion know yet, still thinkin"

"Stop playing" we both laughed and hugged each other.

"Now take this shit off, I need yo pussy" he smacked my ass hard making me laugh again.

He picked me up and laid me down on the bed.

Hard knocking went on the door making Kentrell suck his teeth. "Mane we don't need nun" he yelled.