Chapter Eight

After talking to Joe all night I kinda felt better

After talking to Joe all night I kinda felt better. Me and him always had a good friendship before the relationship. We talked about a lot of things and laughed all night. 

I woke up and looked outside the balcony, the blue water and trees looked so beautiful and really go with my vibe right now. Peaceful.

My phone was dead so I put it on the charger and got up to take a shower and get ready for the day. I feel like being on my own is really what I needed. I'm kinda happy Kentrell didn't come with me. I needed this.

Today I'm supposed to go on jet skis around the lil islands with Junior. He's been like my bestie out here and I love him already. 

"Good morning!!" He yelled as I opened the door for him. "Heyyy" I gave him a hug and grabbed my bags.

"You've been on a jet ski before?" He asked.

"Yes! In Mexico a couple years ago, but I'm mostly ready to take pictures" I said laughing.

"Well you know them instructors are gonna be ready for that" he said.

We walked down to the elevator and going to the lobby. We were greeted with drinks as we walked to the beach. We had our jet skis and 3 men waiting for us.

"Heyyyyy" Junior went up and immediately started flirting with the tall dark skin with dreads.

"Damn" I heard from behind me. I turned around a mugged this ugly ass man. "You need help with that Ma" he said as I got on. "Nah I'm good"

I zoomed the fuck off and let the wind blow all in my hair. Junior was right behind me tryna race.

"Ohh bitch" I sprayed water on him and flew right past him. "Oh nahhhh" he screamed and stopped the jet ski to wipe his face.

We raced back to the shore and he did win that one but whatever.

"Can you take some pictures"