Chapter Three

Hennessy Next early morning

Hennessy
Next early morning

"Joe she's not yours, you don't have to come by and see her" I whispered as we stood in the kitchen or Sherondas house.
"I wanna get a DNA test" he said. I shook my head and sighed. "Are you serious"

Sheronda called me early this morning telling me Joe stopped by. I came to make sure the kids don't see him and so Kentrell don't flip out.

"I think yo nigga would agree wih me" he smirked at me. "Just lemme get the test done" he added.

"You're delusional"

"Joe?" Jaiden rubbed his eyes and came over hugging him. "Wsp lil nigga Damn you grown asf"

"you was in jail" he said laughing. Joe sucked his teeth and laughed with him.

"Jaiden you gotta go to bed it's 5 in the morning" I told him. "Mane you no fun" he dapped up Joe.

"I'll see you later lil man" Joe said as Jaiden walked back to his room. "He big now"

"Joe can you go, I told you I would talk to you" I said. "I wanna talk now"

"It's 5am, we'll talk another day, with Kentrell". I told him. "Ight, we could still talk now, about us"

"Us?"

"You ain't married yet, we could go back to where we was at" He held onto my hand and looked down at me.

"What? Are you crazy, no" 

He tilted his head looking at me licking his lips. "We can't get back right"

"I gotta go" I grabbed my keys and walked outside to my car.

Of course Kentrell pulls up at that moment. Because this how my life works.

He jumped out the car going over to me. "The fuck you doin" he came over gripping my arm and yelling at me.

"Oww" I pulled away from him. "I'm going back home"

"Why you ain't tell me that Nigga here n coming round my kids" he looked at me disgusted and walked past me. I pulled him back. "Kentrell..."

He sucked his teeth and walked into the house. I walked in after him.

Joe was sitting in the kitchen with Sheronda and Kentrell walked in mad asf.

"Kentrell don't do nun, them kids is sleeping" she said.

"Why you even got this nigga in here? Mane fuck up out here" Kentrell told him.

"Nah nigga we gotta talk bout some things"

"We'll talk another day, I told you this" I said to Joe. Kentrell looked at me and I stopped talking. "You was talking to him? After that shit you pulled" he said to me.

"Kentrell I-" he slapped the shit outta me.

"KENTRELL" Sheronda yelled at him and came over to me.

"Keep playin wih me Hennessy" he grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him. "Go wait your ass in the car." I nodded my head as he pushed me away from him and towards the door.

He's never hit me before. I fucked up for real.

I sat in the car thinking about everything's that's happened within the past 2 days. There's no way in hell Mariah is Joes daughter he's just trying to get in my head.

I seen Joe walking out of the house wiping his nose that dripped blood. He came over to the car and opened my door.

"You okay Hennessy"

I closed the door quickly and locked it.

"I'm just tryna talk to you" he kept talking and I just sat there looking forward.

He sucked his teeth and walked away to his car. I didn't think I would feel this way about him right now. I didn't even think seeing Joe would bring back all these memories and feelings but I can't do that shit right now. I got a whole ass family and life I'm living right now this can't happen.

Kentrell soon came out and got in the car. It was quiet for a couple minutes as we both sat there.

"I ain't mean ta hit you" he spoke.

"Its fine. But can we just talk about this-"

"Ion wanna talk to you Hennessy" he waved me off and started the car.

"Kentrell I'm sorry for saying what I said, it was truly an accident, I didn't even realize what happened" I said. He sped down the streets not paying me any attention.  " and I only came to see him now because your mom called and said he was trying to see the kids-"

"Yo ahh still talkin? You tryna piss me off?" He said while looking at me then back at the road. "Kentrell I'm sorry"

"Shut the fuck up talkin to me Hennessy" he semi-yelled.

"Can we just get pass this, bae it was an accident" I pleaded. He pulled into our drive way and opened the garage doors. He parked the car next to the others and got out slamming the door.

I got out and went in the house behind him.

He went upstairs and into our room.

I walked into the kitchen sitting at the island. I put my head in my hands and thought about everything that happened.

I fucked up bad. I should've never went to see Joe I should have let Kentrell handle it.

I don't know how to fix things with him not after I said Joes name. I don't even thinks that's fixable.

I need a break