Chapter Four

Hennessy 4 days later September 25

Hennessy
4 days later
September 25

Me and Kentrell sat across from Joe and Brianna at this dinner table. Apparently Joe wanted to talk thing out with everyone and that Includes this bitch.

Kentrell hasn't been talking to me much lately but still decided to have this weird ass dinner.

"So how you been Hennessy" Brianna asked me. I still don't fuck with this bitch but time has passed and I need to get over things. Kentrells words not mine.

"I been good. Just- living" I told her. "How things been for you?" I asked her.

"I'm finally living on my own. Well with King, and it's so great" she smiled and grabbed her phone showing me pictures of King. He's so adorable.

"How old is he now"

"He's 6, and bad as hell" she said. She showed me many pictures of him while just scrolling.

"How's yo kids doing" Joe asked me. I looked at Kentrell seeing he still wasn't paying attention.

"They're great, Jaiden been going to school now" I said. "How bout Mariah n Kaiden?" He looked at me waiting for an answer.

"She's good, just doing the most. And Kaiden he's only 10 months so he just be cryinggg"

"I can't believe you have 3 kids, I would've never seen that" Brianna told me. "When we was younger we was always talking bout fuck kids and abortions now look at us" she continued laughing.

"Yeah" . I really didn't like kids back then. I was young and free at one point in my life doing the most. Now I do nothing. I have no life.

Even when it was just me and Jaiden everything was fine. I truly didn't want more kids. I love Mariah and Kaiden with all my heart. I'm just tired of this life I'm living.

"You ready ta go? I gotta get to the studio" Kentrell spoke. I looked at him and he just looked at me blankly. This is the first time he talked to me in days.

"Your going to the studio? You usually record at the house" I said to him.

"You gettin an Uber or I'm dropping you off" he told me. I took a deep breath and looked away from him. "Ari getting me tonight" I told him.

He nobbed and got up from his chair and getting his coat. I got up and went towards the door before he left.

"Can we talk when you get home" I whispered to him. "Ain't shit to talk about." He walked out the house and closed the door in my face.

I texted Ari to come get me. Quickly.

"Are yall good? My brother actin weird" Briannna came and talked to me.

"Yeah we good. Just shit poppin up" I told her.

"Oh my god! Are you guys having another baby or something" she said smiling. "Fuck no" I told her.

I'm not telling Brianna nothing that's going on in my life. I learned the hard way that this bitch wasn't shit. And I'm not doing that again.

"Well imma go out now, Joe I'll see you later" she blew him a kiss and walked out the house. Clearly a set up, must've paid her to come.

I decided to clean up the table and Kitchen cuz Sheronda would kill me if I left this house a mess.

Joe helped me.

"You igh, you seem off" He asked me. "I'm fine" I started washing the dishes. "You not.  tell me Wsp" he said.

"I'm just tired." I finished the dishes and started cleaning off the table. Joe put plates away and cups.

"Take a trip and clear yo head" he told me. I looked at him and laughed. "I doubt I can leave for a trip right now"

"I would take u on one but yk" he lifted his ankle up showing the monitor. "But In 3 months i gotchu"

I laughed at him as he walked over to me looking at me. He licked over his lips before talking to me.

"Can we get that DNA test. Cuz I'm tellin u Mariah mine" he said. I rolled my eyes at him. "You can get your test but I'm tellin you she ain't yours" I told him.

"We gon see" he smiled at me and continued looking down at me. "When I can meet Her and Kaiden"

"Kentrell probably won't let u" I told him.

"What u did? Cuz he was mad at you moe then me" he said.

I signed thinking about what caused all this. I wish I could tell Joe but that'll just start things up and I don't need that. "We just got ina argument over sum stupid" I told him.

He nodded. "Then why you stayin with Ari today?" He asked. "All these questions"

"I can't question you now" he questioned me. I just rolled my eyes at him and looked at my phone. "Aris here anyways I gotta go"

"Lemme get one kiss for u go" he asked me. I grabbed my purse and phone. "Bye Joseph" I waved at him and walked out the house to Aris car.