Chapter Five

Hennessy 2 hours later

Hennessy
2 hours later.
10pm

"He still at the studio cuz the babysitter still at the house" I told Ari as I looked at my phone. "Girl it's okay, he just needs some time to think" she said to me.

"It's been 4 days, he ain't been saying shit to me" I rolled my eyes putting my phone down. "He probably back to his old ways Fuckin someone right now" I added.

"Sis he probably in the studio pouring his lil heart out not Fuckin on no one" Ari said making me laugh.

"Whatever, I just wanna keep drinking and forget about this whole thing" I told her.

"You mean forget about Joe" she said looking at me. I took a shot and turned to her. "Ion care about that man"

"Wsp with you and him? Like what's goin on with that" she asked.

"He think Mariah his baby, and wants a DNA test done" I said while slouching down in the couch. "You think?" She whispered.

"Fuck no"

"Well, nah ain't no way" I didn't want to start overthinking so I took another shot and laid back in my spot. Ari had took one to and laid with me. I started thinking about Joe tho, I miss being with him and us always being happy and having fun. I really miss him. But I love Kentrell.

"I slept with Herbo" Ari mumbled.

I popped up and looked at her. "What the fuck? When? Y'all hated each other last time I seen y'all"

"That night. After Yoshon birthday we was still arguing, and that just turned into sum else" she rubbed her head. "And when I tell you that shit was so good, we was both sitting there staring at each other tryna figure out what to do" she said.

"Oh my god. Y'all gon get back together?"

"Bitch Fuck no, that was a moment of weakness. My heart belong to Bagg. That shit was a mistake" she said.

"I told Herb that it ain't happening again and to keep his mouth shut. He said yeah cuz obviously he married but I just needed to tell you cuz it was on my chest" she said laughing in relief.

"So all I'm hearing is I should fuck Joe"

"No. Bitch don't. You know how bad I want to tell Bagg. This shit hurting me. Looking at him knowing I did him wrong as fuck" she said.

"Don't do that to Trell. Especially since he ain't done you wrong in Years Bitch Years"

I nodded my head knowing I'm not really listening.

"I don't know what's wrong with me. I love Kentrell so much but I just want some freedom"

"And you think that freedom is Joe?" She looked at me confused. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I think I just want him to be my freedom"

"Go on a Trip, like you was talking about. But go Just you and Trell " she told me.

"I'll ask him but I doubt he'll be up for it"

"Go to the studio hes at and tell him. Don't ask tell" she told me.

"Fine, I'm drunk so this should go well"

"I'll get a driver to bring you there"

I walked into the studio. I seen Trells Car in the parking lot along with 2 other cars. I went to the room he usually records in and seen him in the booth with headphones on and smoking a blunt.

"Hey how you doin sis" Herm gave me a hug and sat back down in the chair. Trell looked at me not changing his facial expression at all. He continued smoking.

"I'll give y'all a second" Herm got up and walked out the studio. Trell didn't even come out, he sat in the chair that was in the booth.

I went in and sat in the chair in front of him.

"I know you mad right now-" I mumbled

"Speak up"

He's gonna piss me off.

"I know you mad right now, but I feel like me an you should go on a trip. Just us" I told him.

"I ain't goin no where wih you right now" he looked at me dead in my eyes. "Ion even like u righ now" he continued.

"Kentrell, I know what I did was fucked up, but I'm really tryna make it right. Let's just go somewhere me and you and talk everything out"

"Im working, I'll talk ta you when I get to the crib" he waved me off.

"No I'm staying here"

"What you not understanding? Ion wanna be around you"

"I don't care. Im gon sit here and be around you" I watched him put the headphones back on and not pay me any attention. He stood up nodding his head to the beat that was playing.

I stood behind him and rapped my arms around his waist with my head laying on his back. "I'll gonna plan our trip, we're going I don't care what you say" I told him.

He continued nodding his head and typing on his phone. "Kentrell......Kentrell"

"I heard you"

I moved so I was in front of him and hugged around his waist. "I love you" I kissed the side of his neck then his cheek.

"Mhm"

I tilted my head looking at him and his face didn't change. He's still mad.

"Really"

"love you to" he mumbled then pulled me off him. I rolled my eyes and sat outside the booth. I started looking up different couple vacations to take as My baby started making a hit in the Studio.

Joe
I'm sending the DNA kit to yo crib

Joe
I miss you

I put my phone on DND and continued booking our vacation.