Chapter: twenty three

(Hello again! I just realized my mistake with the number of the chapter. Anyways enjoy!)

POV by Checkers:

I woke up the next morning very tried. Me and musk agreed to not tell anyone about what happened last night. We both just quickly got home and went to sleep.

Addy was already asleep and was now still asleep when I woke up. I sighed softly as I got off of my bed and walked out of my room. I walked to the office and went to the meeting room.

Henchmen, musk, stickler and some other imps were in the meeting room discussing things. Probably soul collection. Henchmen and stickler sat next to each other, musk sitting next to stickler on the other side. He looked exhausted.

He spotted me and nervously smiled over. I half smiled back to him then walked out of the meeting room. I decided to see what dad was doing, as I walked to his office I was tapped on the shoulder. "Hey, checker!" Addy greeted, smiling happily at me.

I turned to her and smiled back tiredly. "Uh, hey Addy" I said back smiling softly. "What we doing today?" She asked me, I turned back towards my dads office. Staring at it for a minute before turning back to her.

"I was gonna talk with dad to see if I could go meet Emil" "she's leviathans new wife" "I didn't get to meet her yet" I told her, softly. 'I actually was gonna talk with him about what could be happening to me but...I guess it would be nice to meet her' I thought awkwardly.

Addy smiled and nodded, "ooh, could I come too?" She asked happily, I smiled and nodded. "Uh sure, I don't see why not" I said simply, waving a hand. She smiled brightly and jumped up and down. "Hooray!" She exclaimed happily.

I chuckled half heartedly and then turned towards my fathers door. I knocked on it and he opened it. "Hm? Oh checker, Addy" "what's up?" He asked us, leaning on the doorway. "We want to go to the envy ring to meet Emil, I haven't met her yet" I said, awkwardly smiling at him.

Addy nodded her head. Father rolled his eyes but smiled. "Okay, sure we can go now if you want" he said as he grabbed his pitchfork. I nodded, "yeah, that would be good" I said back simply, nervously swinging my arms around. Addy smiled happily and jumped up and down some more.

"Yay! Let's go!" She exclaimed excitedly. "To the envy ring we go!" She yelled as she ran over to the elevator. Father chuckled at her enthusiasm and followed her. I sighed softly and walked next to him. "But remember, let's keep this low profile" "you guys aren't allowed to be in hell" he told us, I nodded.

Addy ran into the elevator when it opened and excitedly stood inside. Dad walked inside next and then me. Henchmen and stickler walked out of the meeting room, musk following behind. "Henchmen! Your in charge while I'm gone" father told him, smiling happily.

Henchmen smiled back at him and nodded. "Okay sure thing boss" he said back, stickler rolled his eyes. Musk moved between them and smiled brightly at us. "Bye guys!! See ya later!" He exclaimed, waving to us. Henchmen and stickler uncomfortably moved away from him.

Father waved back and I half waved. The elevator doors then closed and slowly started going down. All the way down to the second to last level of hell. Addy started to jump around excitedly, father laughed at her. "Be careful! You could get us stuck" he warned her, smiling playfully.

She chuckled and stopped, smiling happily at him. "Sorry" she said back, as the doors opened. The place was just like the last time i visited. Super green and full of random junk. Father walked out first and walked towards aunt leviathans mansion.

Addy looked around in awe as she walked out of the elevator. I walked out as well and followed behind father. "Alright, Addy" "this is your first time here so be careful" "people like to steal things" father warned her again.