Chapter: seven

(Hello! Checkers meets dice yay!! Thanks enjoy)

POV by devil:

Sitting in my office, I was looking through soul contracts when my door bursted open. I looked up in surprise, tilting my head because no one was there. "Dad! We're going today right?!" Checkers exclaimed. I looked down and saw them, there pretty short.

"Oh, uh yeah" "later today" I said nodding my head to them and looking back through the contracts. Checkers made a happy noise, bouncing up and down. "Where is it at?" They asked me, jumping onto my desk.

I glared at them, using my pen to push them off of the desk. When I did, my papers fell off. "It's at sally stageplays theatre" I told them, getting up from my chair and going to pick the papers up. Checkers beat me to it, they grabbed my papers and placed them back on the desk.

I looked at them a little surprised, 'huh, i usually have to tell people to do stuff like that for me' I thought, going back to my chair. "Cool! That's where cuphead, mugman and chalice got Sally's soul!" They exclaimed excitedly.

I rolled my eyes, turning back to my work. "Do you think they're gonna be there too?!" They exclaimed, jumping up and down. "Probably not" "when they found out dice works for me, they don't go to his shows anymore" "at least that's what dice told me" I told them, looking down at them.

They seemed a little disappointed, they stopped jumping. "Oh...okay well that's fine" "we can still have fun!" They exclaimed, smiling happily at me. I just nodded, going back to work. "I'm a little busy right now, how about you go and hang out with henchmen?" I suggested, to which I heard a gasp.

"Great idea! See ya later father" they said waving to me as they walked out of my office. "Close the door!" I groaned back, to which I heard my door close. 'That kid will be the death of me' 'I hope it's not a bad idea to let them go with me to dices show..' I thought skeptical.

POV by checkers:

After leaving fathers office, I walked out of the casino and went to the stairs down to hell. 'Home!' I thought happily, I ran down the steps which was a very very very long way down.

When I finally went down all of the stairs, I ran face first into one of the imps. "Oops! Sorry" I apologized to them, the imp looked at me confused. They then just walked away. I tilted my head at that but decided to just go find henchmen.

I walked around until I found the meeting room. A projector was showing a video, something about demon safety. A bunch of imps were all sitting around the table and watching the video. I spotted henchmen among them.

I smiled brightly, walking over to him. I sat down in an empty spot next to him. I turned to him, he was still watching the video with a look of boredom. "Hello henchmen!" "Whatca doing?" I asked him, looking between him and the video.

Henchmen turned to me, he smiled. "Oh Hiya checkers" "stickler has us watching this video" he said turning back to the video, looking at it unamused. "Hmmmm....seems boring" I said simply, smiling at him. He nodded, turning back to me.

"Yeah it is" "but I don't wanna make him upset" henchmen told me, to which I gasped. "But father says that stickler doesn't get to boss around anyone" I told him, looking at him surprised. The rest of the imps then all of a sudden got up from there seats and quickly left.

The video was still playing, but now it was just me and henchmen here. "Im sure that means you too" I told him to which he sighed and shook his head. "I know" "I just feel bad for stickler" "boss always gives him a hard time" henchmen told me, he frowned a little.

I looked at him sympathetically, "father says stickler is a stick in the mud" I told him sadly. Henchmen nodded, still watching the video. "Yeah, so I'm just gonna sit here and watch this video" henchmen told me, tiredly watching the screen. I nodded, turning back to the screen, I tried to watch it as well.