Chapter: one

(Hello again! I can tell you guys enjoyed the prologue so here, hope you enjoy this one too)

Devil quickly nodded to king dice. "Of course!- uh come in" "henchmen please leave us" he said turning nervously over to him. Henchmen nodded, he got up and walked out. Devil watches as he leaves, silently wishing he didn't make him leave.

King dice walks inside the room and watches henchmen leave. The door closes and king dice sits in front of devil. Devil nervously taps his hands on his desk. He watches as king dice moves closer.

"So, I know this is sudden but.." king dice starts and devil starts sweating. 'Please don't be what I think..' he thought smiling nervously at him. His heart thumping in his chest. "I was thinking I could be assistant manager" he said nervously smiling back at him.

'Oh....' He thought, nodding slowly at him. "Oh! Uh sure" he said simply. King dice invisibly calms down and nods his head. "Oh thank you!" "I thought you were gonna say no" king dice said softly chuckling.

Devil chuckled as well. "No, it's fine!" He assured him. 'Did henchmen talk to him..?' He thought a little annoyed. "Thanks so much! I'll start tomorrow then" king dice said smiling gratefully at him.

Devils heart for whatever reason was still thumping in his chest. "No problem, yes start tomorrow" he said tapping on the desk. King dice got up from the chair and walked out.

Once dice was out of his office, he sunk back in his chair. Sighing outwardly, he looked up at the ceiling dramatically. Henchmen then peaked his head in, he had a huge smile on his face.

"Come in, henchmen" devil said in annoyance, still looking up at the ceiling. Henchmen walked inside the room and sat back down on the floor where he was before.

"Did you talk with him about being assistant manager?" Devil asked him, bringing his head down to face henchmen. Henchmen gave him a mischievous look. "Maybe..." he said suspiciously.

Devil just sighed again, rolling his eyes at him. "Well I guess he's assistant manager now!" He exclaimed in annoyance. "Yay!" Henchmen said clapping. Devil sat back in his chair again, hand on his face. "Suppose this isn't a bad thing..." "he'll do fine....right?" Devil asked henchmen concerned.

Henchmen nodded to him. "I'm sure it will be fine" "it's not like cuphead goes to the casino anyways" "he's a kid!" Henchmen exclaimed laughing a little. Devil smiled at him and nodded. "Yeah, obviously!" He said waving his hand.

"Good thing too, I don't want to see that stupid cup ever again!" Devil exclaimed spinning around in his chair. Stickler then appeared behind him. "Excuse me!" He said in his annoyingly loud voice.

Devil immediately stopped spinning and turned to face him, his face dropping all happiness. "Ugh, what now stickler?" He asked him annoyed. "The casino is currently full!" "There isn't enough workers" stickler informed him.

Devil looked at him confused. "What do you mean there isn't enough workers?!" "I just made a ton!" Devil exclaimed angrily. "All of them left" "only one remained" stickler tells him.

"WHAT?!" "I CREATED THEM!" "THEY CAN'T JUST LEAVE!!" The devil yelled, the floor shook again, poor henchmen, his drink spilled on him. "Well they did, the only one left is Mangosteen" stickler informs him.

Mangosteen, a flying 8-ball flew into the room. "Heya boss!" "I just organized the pool table" "everyone is in rainbow colored order" he tells him, happily smiling. Devil stares at him, blinking a couple of times.

"SERIOUSLY?!" He yells again, henchmen decides to get up and go clean off. Stickler stands there looking between the devil and Mangosteen. "You might need to hurry up and make new workers" stickler tells him.