✨🧸C O M M U N I C A T I N G 🧸✨

Comincia dall'inizio

He said with a  sly smirk lingering on his face...

"But Jung is the best....Jung taetae...eeek cute!"

Exclaimed the sunshine of the group....

"Pfft old man jeon would better....imagine...✨jeon taehyung✨~

Said the youngest and the eldest could tell a war would break out soon....and before he could do anything they heard the most tiniest and cutest baby voice say

"Bwunny"

They snapped their heads in that direction and saw that their baby was staring at Jungkook with big doe cute eyes....while having a little cute pout was adorned on his baby lips...

The said bunny (jk) stared at the baby with widened eyes....he looked as if his sockets would fall out...

Taetae then looked at Suga and blurted out in the most cutest & angelic baby voice they've ever heard "titty" and everyone's heart stopped...

The leader had accidentally broke his jet black glasses he was holding in utter shock.....the eldest had his hands dropped to the couch which were previously on his baby's small soft back....the person who they suppose was "titty" became even more paler than he already was almost looking like a ghost himself!.... the hope of the group who was recently drinking water had already spitted it out when he heard the word bunny but as he heard titty he had dropped the glass and it shattered into pieces causing the sensitive baby to flinch and the others to get out of their trance of astonishment....

"Titty and bunny?" Jimin repeated before he burst out in laughter...though his laughs didn't last longs as he was stopped by "titty's" glare.....

"I am not titty... and who taught him this absurd word...huh!" Suga spoke and anyone could spot the rage present in his voice....but being the only smart and logical person in the group the leader spoke softly with his baby and bent to his level and questioned "baby what do you mean hmm? Titty is a bad word...bad boys say it!" Oh boy that was a bad idea because as soon as he said that only unpleasant people say it his big doe puppy eyes became watery and his small pink lips began to wobble...soon enough a small sob came out of his tiny mouth and again their baby began to weep so cutely....the others glared darkly at the cause of their baby cry and Jin kicked the person who was the reason of his baby's cries....

"YAH! How dare you make my princess cry? Huh you old idiot...." Jin said while picking his baby

And rubbing his rough hands on his baby's fragile back in attempt to calm him down....

But in between his sobs taebear said "m-mweow meow titty" and that's when the realise...they felt so stupid for thinking something else...their baby meant "kitty"

"He meant kitty...that's so cute and innocent and I mean it's quite obvious ...this grandpa is a cat, always sleeping and being a moody, lazy a$$-

J-hope was cut off by a glare from Jin who spoke in a very warning ⚠️ tone

Don't you dare curse in front of my child...you get that! No? Then I'll chop of your unholy tongue 👅 and throw it in a grinding machine-

Hyung stop with the abuse talking will you...it will traumatise my bunny and he is not your baby but min-

"OURS" Suga cut Jungkook off who was looked at him for a moment and rolled his eyes...

"Fine but shall we introduce our selves...? My baby looks confused and scared by looking at your scary wrinkled faces...."

Said the youngest...but his words on led to him earning a hard smack from j-hope on his firm wide shoulders...."boi do you think you'll not turn 29...two years...only two years are left and you'll know how it feels...so called young muscle bunny"

The last three words caused the little baby to let out a melodious cute giggle and when they heard it they felt peace arise their muscular bodies...they were confused...they never felt this way...they never felt so...so obliged to help and care and.......LOVE someone...to protect someone till their last breath...

To hold someone in their embrace and never let go..so why now they were feeling like this towards  this cute baby who they met barely 37 minutes ago....maybe it was because the kid was just too innocent and cute and they felt all their stress...tiredness...anger fly away from their body...just vanish the moment they saw the cute tiny little bean....they never thought anyone could be this cute...precious...innocent and naive...and they immediately felt the need to protect the latter with all their might and strength....they felt scared to keep the fluffy fragile baby with them as they were ASIA's most rich, dangerous and psychotic mafias, mobsters and gangster....they face threats and dangerous attacks all the time from all directions...left and right..and their little cute baby looked so delicate and fragile like a pretty petal that could break if held a tad bit roughly and needed to be protected 25/8....(I know it's 24/7)they felt to claim the cute innocent fluff ball as theirs and only theirs.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short I get it....*pout* forgive your "lovely" author will you?

THANKSSSS MY BEARS🧸🥺🥺🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻😤💗💜😩😩

Don't be a silent reader~🦋✨🧋

Words:1403😊