House Tour?

Bdubs, and Etho arrived at Cleo's house. Bdubs quickly got out of the car running to the house, followed by Etho. Bdubs knocked on the door.

After a moment Cleo opened the door.

"MOM!" Bdubs yelled quickly hugging Cleo
"Hey bud" Cleo said, picking up Bdubs.
"Hello Etho" Cleo said, her mood immediately changing.
"Hi," Etho said awkwardly.
"Cleo, can I talk to you about something?"
Cleo nodded, placing Bdubs on the floor.
"Bdubs, go to your room"

Bdubs nodded and ran inside and upstairs. He stopped at the top of the stairs, looking to the attic.

He's allowed to go up there. So what's stopping him?

He ascended the stairs to the attic.

Inside were a lot of boxes. Bdubs went to one box he recognized.
It wasn't that special looking. Just a grey plastic storage bin with 'Photos' scribbled onto it.

Bdubs pulled out the bin slightly and opened the lid. Inside was a lot of photo albums. About 20,

'Shouldn't there be more?' Bdubs thought. Taking out one of the albums, it was sage green.

'Scar 19'

Nope!

He took out another this one was dark blue

'Bdubs 19'

Nope!

He kept looking through them until he found one that could help.

'Scar 15'

He placed it in a different pile to what he'd had.

He kept looking until he found all the books that could help him.

'Scar 12'
'Scar 13'
'Scar 14'
'Bdubs 14'
'Scar 15'
'Bdubs 15'
'Scar 16'
'Bdubs 16'

It's not a lot but it's enough.

Bdubs put back the books that wouldn't help and took the helpful books down to his bedroom. Closing his door and sitting on the floor.

He opened the earliest book, and started flicking through.
The third picture was what Bdubs was looking for.

It was a photo of Scar as an infant. He was in a weird box thing, hooked up to wires but more importantly for Bdubs at the moment was the other small boy there. He seemed to be about five and was looking at Scar. He had fluffy blonde-ish hair and seemingly blue eyes. It was hard to see the boy though. So Bdubs kept looking.

He found a few photos of who he was looking for. But hardly anything that could help him.

There was a knock on the door. Bdubs quickly hid the photo books,
"Come in"

Cleo entered the room.
"Hey bud, I'm assuming you knew but, Your father is taking you and your brother to see a house next weekend"
"He told me"
Cleo nodded before leaving the room.