Uncle G

After School Scar went home with Cleo and Bdubs stayed for detention he'd gained from the fight.

Bdubs sat quietly with a few other kids for half an hour before his Uncle Grian came to pick up him and his cousin who had detention as well.

"Hey Uncle G, Hey Jim" Bdubs said getting in the car.
"Hey" His cousin said offhandedly looking at his phone.
"Hey Bud, how was school?"
"Eh" Bdubs mumbled putting on his seat belt

The three drove in silence before. Until, Bdubs decided to ask his uncle and cousin the question he'd been asking everyone all weekend

"Uncle G, do you know what I don't need to know, probably about Scar"
"Pardon me?"
Bdubs sighed slightly
"I overheard mom and dad talking Friday night and mom said there was something 'I didn't need to know' and so I asked but they ignored it So later in the car I asked dad and he said he would tell me in the morning so I asked again in the morning and he still didn't tell me So I listened to him and Uncle Tango and Uncle Impulse talking when they thought I was upstairs and Uncle Tango said 'tell the kid about his brother' So I dropped it for the rest of the weekend and asked Scar this morning and he said he knew and would tell me but the bell rung and he said he would tell me at lunch but I had lunch detention so he couldn't tell me at lunch and so I still don't know what I don't need to know even though I wanna know what I don't need to know."
"geez" Jimmy mumbled looking at his younger cousin from the mirror.
"That's quite a lot bud"
"I just wanna know" Bdubs mumbled
"Well, I believe I know what they're talking about, however. I'm not exactly sure if your mother would want me to tell you"
"Why does everyone say that!" Bdubs says curling into a ball
"It's alright bud. You said Scar was going to tell you right"
"Yeah, he said he would"
"Well, he was only four when everything went down so, After he tells you if you have any more questions you can come and ask me anything. I'll tell you straight out I promise."
"But, you won't tell me it in total"
"I would, but I've had to deal with your mother being angry at me plenty of times and, she's quite scary"
"So you won't tell me because you're scared of mom?" Bdubs asked
"Pretty much yeah"

This made Jimmy and Bdubs laugh
Grian joined quickly behind.

"You're really scared of Aunt Cleo dad?" Jim asked laughing
"You didn't grow up with her, trust me, she's really scary when she's mad."
"That is true" Bdubs mumbled.