Pham, what are you going to say about this?

I don't want to lose your love...

----------------------------------------

Hyein closed her apartment door carefully, she took off her shoes and put her bag on the floor. Her eyes wandered around, the place was dark, only the kitchen light was on.

She picked up her bag and headed to her bedroom, opening the door quietly, her eyes immediately checking the bed.

Yoona's curvy silhouette was on it, lying on her side.

Hyein exhaled her breath out slowly.

At least she came back here.

She felt guilty, but no one should know what they did.

She placed her bag next to the dressing table chair and stepped into her bathroom.

30 minutes later.

Hyein put on her hoodie and opened the bathroom door.

"HOLY SHIT!!!" she jumped in surprise, taking a few steps back while clutching her chest.

She then stood up awkwardly, looking at Yoona who stood in front of the bathroom door, staring at her.

"Welcome home." said the curly-haired one, her eyes glazed over, "May I know where you're from?" she asked.

"I already told you..."
"All you said was that you went with Minji and Haerin, somewhere. That's it, period, no more details." Yoona cut Hyein off.

Hyein fell silent.

Yoona averted her face to not show her falling tears. She was worried to death that the taller woman left in the morning, had no news all day, and only came home at midnight.

Even after she got here she still didn't say anything.

"Yesterday you left at midnight without saying anything, and today you're doing it again, no word at all.

I don't know where you went, what you did, when you'll be back. And here you are just standing with your mouth sealed like always." she rubbed her forehead.

"Say something Hyein, I don't want to guess or assume." she said in frustration.

She then looked at Hyein, waiting for an answer from the woman. But Hyein just averted her eyes, and still didn't say anything.

Yoona sobbed and scoffed, she then turned around and headed for the bed.

Hyein sighed, she then walked slowly to the bed, climbed on it, and approached Yoona who was crying while her back was turned to her.

"Baby..."

Yoona turned around and kissed Hyein, hugging her tightly, "I'm so worried about you do you know that?" she hit Hyein's shoulder.

"I miss you but I can't do anything because I don't know where you are." she buried her face in her chest.

Hyein hugged Yoona back, "I'm sorry, I won't do it again." she kissed her forehead, "Did you eat?" she asked softly.

Yoona pulled her body from Hyein's embrace, "You think I can eat when I'm worried about you?" she hit Hyein's shoulder again.

"I'm sorry." Hyein looked down, "You're still not going to tell me are you." Yoona's face looked very sad, she felt a little hurt because she didn't feel trusted by Hyein.

"At least you came back." she said then, she wiped her tears.
Hyein pulled her back into her embrace, "Of course I'll come back to you." she said while furrowing her brows.