Nephalem, Verum and Summum

Start from the beginning

"I just want to know how you know about Jasmine," Hannah said.

"I cannot explain that without explaining what happened in the beginning," Cleo said.

"The beginning of what?" Garin's voice blended in.

Hannah turned over to him and saw that he was now just waking up. She embraced him happily on the couch, relieved that he was alright.

"My Love, you're fine. I was so worried about you," Hannah said happily.

"It's okay, Hannah. I'm feeling a lot better now," Garin assured her, "What ever happened to me?" He wondered.

"Ask her! She should know," Sader pointed at Cleo.

Garin looked at Cleo and as soon as his eyes fell on her face, a look of disbelief materialized on his. He recognized her but, what he saw didn't feel real to him. It couldn't be her! He thought to himself.

The demon tried to get up and Hannah gave him her hand and helped him to his feet. While he got up, his eyes remained locked on Cleo's face. He took a few strides forward and approached her and when he was close enough, he held her face in his hands and smiled at her with joy and love in his eyes.

"Jasmine?" He called out, "Is it really you?" He sounded happy and yet, sad.

"I'm sorry, Garin, but I am not Jasmine," Cleo told him.

"No, you are. I can see it in your eyes. I can feel it," Garin said.

His behaviour confused Hannah because she was sure that Cleo was not their dead daughter but for some reason, Garin thought she was. Hannah couldn't place a resemblance between Cleo and Jasmine and it was mostly because Jasmine didn't live to be this old but, Garin could see the similarities. Not only that, he could feel it.

"I really am not her. My name is Cleo," she said.

"But, why do you look so much like her? And why am I feeling this attachment to you that I've only ever felt for her?" Garin asked.

"You're feeling that for the same reason you felt that pain in your head earlier. You've always had a deeper and stronger connection to Jasmine right from when she was born and that connection is being restored because I'm here right now."

"But why would I feel connected to her because of you?" Garin asked.

"That's because I'm connected to her as well. I am her sister," she said, much to everyone's confusion.

"I don't understand," Garin said.

"Which is why you need to listen to me so I can explain everything. For me to do that, I will need to tell you everything.., from the very beginning of time itself," Cleo said.

Garin decided to listen so he walked back to the couch and took a seat. Hannah did the same as well but Sader still stood on his feet.

"Alright then, explain what's going on to us," Garin said.

Cleo went back to her seat and leaned forward and began to speak.

"What I'm about to tell you is a secret that only a handful of Celestials know and it will change everything you've ever believed in.

"As I said before, there were actually two supreme powers before the universe was created. Two separate entities that shared the cosmos and existed in the emptiness of space. There weren't really related but for the sake of clarity, let's just say that they were twin siblings but not the identical kind. One of them was named Summum and the other, was named Verum and Verum is the God that you all know," Cleo said to them, "Verum had a power that his sister didn't have; the power to create new life. From his hands came the universe, the sun, the stars, the moons, the planets, the Earth and everything and everyone in it.