44

I saw her back facing me when I entered the room. She's putting something on her face while looking at her perfect face on the mirror. Its too obvious that she's done with her shower. With her hair still wet and she's already on her bathrobe.

It took me an hour para linisin ang kalat sa baba at ngayon wala na pala akong aabutan. She stopped when she saw my reflection on the mirror.

Our eyes met.

I took off the shirt I'm wearing at napatayo siya nang tuwid. At bago pa ako makalapit sa kanya, nahubad ko na ang shorts na suot ko. I stand behind her and start kissing her neck. I watched her reaction through the mirror. She gently close her eyes and gradually tilt her head on the other side only to give me a better access of her neck.

"Ge—"

I heard her whispers. I felt her hand on my thigh as her bathrobe falls down to the floor.

I start kissing her bare shoulder. I smiled when I realized that she's wearing nothing beneath her robe. I cupped her breasts with my both hands. I watched her bit her lowerlip.

"I thought we're gonna shower together, hmm?"

She gently open her eyes and looked at our reflection on the mirror. Hindi ko na hinintay ang sasabihin niya. I guide her towards the shower. I stare at her beautiful face and brought her hand to my lips and kiss it. I reached for her face and I saw how she kiss my palm as I gently hold her face.

I swallowed.

How can this innocent and sweet beauty can be sensual too? I kissed her.

Gently teasing her lips, wanting her to open up a bit. When I felt her lips parted, I slid my tongue inside.

I heard her soft moans.

I felt her hands on my body. And I can't help but to close my eyes and feel her warm hands gently caressing my skin. My kisses went deep. I hold on to her neck so I can kiss her more. My hand found her breast. She moans as I gently brush my fingers to her already hard nipple. I kissed her ears down to her neck. Naramdaman ko na lang her tight grip on my arm when my mouth found her nipple— gently palying and sucking it.

"Babe—"

I made her sit on the edge of her luxurious hot tub next to the shower area. I saw her questioning look, but when I bent down and start tasting her down there, made her eyes shut.

"Ge—"

"You taste so good, Babe—"

I felt her grip on my hair. So I wrapped around my arm onto her for support.

"Ohh—"

Kung kanina, she's trying hard to supress her moans, now that I'm sucking and thrusting my tongue inside her, a loud moan escaped her lips.

"That's— so good!"

Her grip tightens as she began lifting her pelvic. I know she's nearing as I felt her muscle tightens around my tongue.

"Oh ghad, Babe—"

"Please don't— stop!", she said almost begging.

"Ah—"

"Let it out, Sarah—"

"Oh my gosh—"