33

"I've been wanting to kiss you like this—"

I pin her against the wall and kissed her. She dropped her bag on the floor and clung her arms to my shoulder. I lift her leg and caress it with my hand. I wanted to do this kanina pa. Her legs alone can really turn me on.

I lift her up and carry her to the couch. She kicked her shoes off onto the floor. I busied myself undressing her at ganon din ang ginawa niya.

"Babe, see what you've done to me?" I whispered. With my lips touching her ear.

I can feel the warm heat on my chest. At alam kung pulang pula na ako sa pagpipigil. Umangat siya nang konti so I can pull her pants leaving her with only her undergarments. I lean my back to the couch so she can straddle me. We continue kissing each other while my hands roam her body— feeling all her sexy curves.

"Fuck! Ang sexy mo!"

She pull my pants down kasama na rin ang boxer shorts ko and now I am totally naked. I reached for her back to unclasped her bra. I suck one of her nipples and I heard her moans. She arched her back only to give me more access of her perfect breasts.

"Gerald—" it was almost a whisper.

I know nararamdaman niya how hard and ready I am. I felt her hands touching my body. And when she starts grinding on top of me— I lost it. Sa gigil ko, I ripped her underwear. Natigilan siya sa ginawa ko. I quickly grabbed her waist so I can enter her.

I felt the tight grip on my shoulder. Kahit ako nagulat sa sobrang diin. Tiningnan ko agad siya. With her eyes closed, she tilt her head up breathing sexily with few sweats dripping on her neck down to her chest.

She starts moving and its my turn to close my eyes. I've never felt this good. I never thought all the wild thoughts about her in my head will come to life.

"Oh Ghad, Babe— You're amazing."

I grabbed her neck and I kissed her. And when I felt she's changing her pace, inihiga ko na siya couch. I am now in full control. I lift her legs up to my shoulder and start giving her few slow movements so we can feel each other more.

"Babe— you're killing me."

I watched as she bite her lips when I gave her quick thrust. I suddenly want her to beg.

"You have no idea how sexy you are right now, Sarah—"

She's sweating. And her hair are sticking to her face. She looks more sexy and hot. And that made me go faster.

"Shit!"

Its funny how I want to prolong the pleasure when in reality— I am nearing.

"Gerald— I, uh—"

"Me too, Babe. Me. too!"

"I love you. I love you very much. Please don't be such tease next time."

I whispered in her ear after our sweet release. I felt her hands around me kasabay ng unti-unting pagbagsak ng mga binti niya sa gilid ko.