XVII : Not So Secret

Start from the beginning

"Yes-don't give me those eyes."

"What eyes?" Natasha pushed Irmina's face away while Irmina tried to get back her beer. Placing her burger down, she tried to distract Natasha which worked. Natasha's brain is short-circuited with how close they are but still wary of Irmina's injuries.

The door slid open and Irmina was on top of Natasha, sipping her beer.

"Morning," Irmina said, straddling Natasha's waist and waving off Adelaide's salute. "You're in my home, no need to be formal and I like you anyways."

Natasha was flushed with embarrassment and blushing like an awkward high schooler with her crush. Maria laughed, looking away from Natasha's glare.

The Commander can't take her seriously with her position under Irmina and flushed face. The Colonel could only hold a smirk, realising what was happening with Natasha. Both are sure that the Lieutenant General knew it because of her smirk evident when she drank. The satisfaction, still straddling the Redhead's waist.

"Is that alcohol?"

"Nope-yes."

"Irmina!"

"Oh come on!"

"Bitch, you got her food and not us?" Maria scolded Natasha before drinking the alcohol. Irmina rolled her eyes, got off Natasha and turned back to her food.

"You look a little flushed there, Romanov."

"Shut up, König."

"Romanov is spelt R-O-M-A-N-O-V, right?" Irmina questioned, receiving a nod from the Russian while Maria was taken aback because she swore it was spelt, Romanoff. "Like the Russian Royalty."

"Speaking of Royalty, aren't you a descendant of Queen Victoria?" Maria asked, taking a fry.

"Was I?" Irmina rebutted, looking at the many pictures on the wall. "I was an extended family."

"Really?"

"Change our name, I believe due to differences in something."

"What House?" Kaiser butted in.

"House of Hohenzollern."

"That's the main branch!" Kaiser gasped. She had been more comfortable with speaking English since last night and both Agents were able to understand her accent. She just slipped into German from time to time.

"Well, sure. It's very problematic to explain."

"So you're related to Queen Elizabeth," Natasha stated, drinking the alcohol which made Irmina slightly jealous.

"She's like my fifth cousin or something. It's complicated and messy, thanks to Queen Victoria."

"That's also why the European Monarchies are related to one another," Natasha added, taking another bite of the burger as Irmina offered.

"Wait did you meet the Queen in World War 2?"

Irmina sighed and nodded at Maria's question, taking another bite of her burger.

"There's more to my power, actually."

"You don't have to show us or anything," Kaiser stated, receiving a chuckle while Irmina eyed the two Agents.

"With these two here? Absolutely not. It's easier to show than to explain."

Irmina took a deep breath and a second. The moment her eyes opened, shadowy figures appeared.

"Took you long enough to introduce us to your new friends!" A cheery voice was heard, it was looking out the window. "Captain Kaiser. Hello, my dear grandniece."