TH: Mom, why are you tensed? You can work if you want to. You don't need our approval. We will support you in whatever you want to do.

Their parents decided this to stabilize their financial condition but their kids didn't have to know that.

Somin smiled at him and kissed his forehead.

SM: Thank you so much baby. I am worried that I won't be able to spend much time with you. I only have Sunday to myself.

Taehyung put his hand on hers and squeezed it to ease her worries.

TH: Mom, you've spent all your life for me. For Taeyong. I know he is still young but he has his hyung and on sundays he is all yours.

SM: I am looking for nannys on Saturdays for Taeyong. No one will be here to make care of him.

TH: There is no need for such thing. I don't trust Yongie with some stranger. I will take care of it. On Saturdays I will have classes for a couple of hours. You know what, forget about everything. He is my responsibility on Saturday and yours on Sunday. Deal?

He asked playfully holding his hand our for his mother to shake. Somin shook her head at his antics and shook his hand.

SM: Deal.

She brought his hand to her lips and pecked on back of his hand with tears in her eyes, grateful for such a wonderful son.

.

E: Dude... I think I am going to die.

Eunwoo said groaning dramatically as he leaned his head on Yugyeom's shoulder for support.

E: This hangover is killing me. I don't think I've had enough sleep.

Y: Ya. I can clearly see that. Your dark circles are screaming that you are high on some sh*t and didn't have enough sleep.

He raised his head from his shoulder and looked at Jungkook who was silently walking towards their block.

E: Look at him. He looks absolutely fine. I didn't even take a chick home last night. He was more drunk than me, more high than me and even took a chick home. He probably stayed up all night fvcking her and yet he is absolutely fine and normal.

Yugyeom giggled at his complains, ignoring all the stares of the students around them, alreday very much used to the attention. Perks of being friends with the the one and only Jeon.

JK: I have a high tolerance. If it makes you feel any better, I had a bad hangover this morning...

Eunwoo was a little satisfied until his heard Jungkook's next words.

JK: But I had a unique and wild way to chase it away.

Y: Ya, chased it away along with your orgasm.

He rolled his eyes as Jungkook smirked, thinking about his eventful morning.

They halted in their steps, when they saw crowd gathered at a distance. Eunwoo stopped a student who was excitedly walking towards the crowd.

E: What's happening?

He looked at Eunwoo then back at Jungkook and gulped.

X: I--Th-- Kai sunbae is beating someone up.

Y: You can go.

E: God. Same old boring stuff. I thought something interesting was happening.

Jungkook hummed as they made their way inside the block, already very much used to Kai's bullying. They never interfere with his business. Even they bully sometimes but not as much, just enough to remind people about them.