Then, the teachers in finally on the class and ready to teach the students.

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡>>>>>>

"Clara , let's go, now", Sunoo wake Clara's up as she is sleep. Their science teacher is absent, so the class is having their own prep class.

Clara then wake up before going with Sunoo to have recess. As they were talking and finish eating, they went to lockers to take their books for the next subjects.

Clara then opened her lockers, to see the a blue card.

"What the..."

A siren is heard.

"Clara...are you okay?", Sunoo asked as he know what that mean.

Before Clara is going to answer, everyone from the cafeteria is shouting.

"She got the the blue card"

"Chase her"

"She's so fast...damn"

Clara run away and hide from those filthy rich students.

Sunoo tried to catch his friend but he know that Carla is scared as she already told  about her past at oversea.

"Fuck those F4...I am coming Park fucking Sunghoon..", Sunoo rolled his eyes before going to F4 special's room.

"Why...why must them keep messing up with me..?", Sunoo mumbled alone before going to see the big boss of this games.

(A/N: kARma is Bitch..🤪🤪 Well, sorry, Carla is a delulu just like me, but she is just too much😅)

【--------】

(Jay pov)

I have told Sunghoon to stop teasing that boy. I know he likes Sunoo. But his way of approaching that boy is really wrong.

That sounds so cowardly. Why would he do that?

I know that I am a playboy, but I am so gentle with the person I played their heart with.

Eh..? What I am saying is wrong. I vomitted at them. I never kiss my flings. Is gross and makes me feel dizzy when I think about it. I flirted with them, and I told them to get away from me because that is irritating.

Sunghoon is at the cafeteria. Heeseung might also be in the cafeteria. Jake, on the other hand, is busy punishing those dumb dogs who think they can be like us. They are quite late to eat today as the teacher is meeting all of us for our projects to represent the school in a new competition.

I am enjoying myself in the special room because I want to cook my own food. It's not like I don't like the cafeteria foods. It's just not my taste.

They feed us grass, and I hate it. And the reason is that 80% of this school is vegetarian. Ugh..why?

They always serve the menu from overseas. I don't like it. I am Korean. Just because I am rich doesn't mean I can't eat Korean food.

As I am done with cooking, I finally serve my foods on the plates before getting some seaweed and soy sauce. Yes, my lunch is fresh rice with a sunny-side egg. Ouh, kimchi, and sesame oil