extras: part four (interview)

" A GROUP OF FUCKED UP
ANIMALISTIC NYMPHOS
IN A DEEP LOVE WITH
AMPHETAMINES, BREAKING
LUXURIES, AND THE
NAKED BODY. "

summary:
in which a primary babysitter recalls
the shitfaced cunts that are daphne
ryder, alex rivers, atlas anders, &
leon beller.

warnings:
alcohol, sexual themes, mentions
of drug use

BONNIE ALRIGHT (Daphne Ryder Band's Manager):
*sighs* .... Why am I here? Is that your question? Well, I guess I'd have to be here because I know those incomprehensible assholes better than anyone. And I'm far from proud of that.
     The truth is, psychiatrists who spend their days with nutcases haven't nearly been though what these idiots put me through.

ALEX RIVERS (Guitarist):
What is my wildest story? Huh.

ATLAS ANDERS (Bassist):
Uh...

DAPHNE RYDER (Frontman):
I don't fucking know.

LEON BELLER (Drummer):
I pay child support? Pretty wild.

"What was your 2013 tour like?"

BONNIE ALRIGHT:
You would have thought those kids had rabies that tour.

LEON BELLER:
One time on that tour I slapped Daphne... It wasn't my proudest moment. But she'd just sent two hookers to my room... while my mom was visiting me. One was dressed as a nun and the other was a bunny. She was so coked that she was running through the halls with a few random junkies, smashing bottles of Jack on people's doors.

ATLAS ANDERS:
Hey! Is this about the whole public nudity thing?

LEON BELLER:
I finally made my violent threat and socked her in the fucking face... hoping she'd pass out for at least ten seconds. But all she did was start laughing and bleeding all at once. You'd 'a thought she was at goddamn Disneyland with that smile. I'd considered further violence but then Daphne was smarting off... so I had to try something else. Or else, we'd be getting kicked out of the hotel (which ended up happening anyways when Atlas started pulling down his pants in the lobby).

ATLAS ANDERS:
No... I don't wanna talk about that stupid fucking rumor! Nor can I legally...

LEON BELLER:
So... I took Daphne, slung her over my shoulder. I carried the motherfucker to her room and I threw her on the bed. I grabbed those handcuffs of hers that were stuck in a pile of pills and dirty rubbers... I handcuffed her to the bed. I went back to my room... closed the door, and sank into my pillow. Slept like a baby.

DAPHNE RYDER:
That never happened.

LEON BELLER:
It happened.

ALEX RIVERS:
There was a warrant for Daphne's arrest when we got to Japan for a Tokyo show. Summat about sneaking drugs there. Which she one hundred percent did not do... alone.