extras: part three (hailee x daphne)

DIRTY GIRL.

summary:
in which hailee invites her girlfriend
to set... only to find out she's filming
a sex scene with her co-star.

warnings:
angsty, mentioning of daph's (almost)
death, hailee's ptsd from the situation,
veryyyy suggestive, almost smutty. kinda
all over the place (just like daph + hailee).

requested by:
@2007d06

"OF THE CONCERNING formation of Daphne Ryder's infamous devilish band, a chaotic assemblage of wannabe minstrels, journeymen, and miscreants. It's only been three months since Daphne Ryder was revived from her watery grave. The multi-millionaire has found herself in another mess regarding the Japanese law-"

"I don't know how narcissistic you can be to listen to that. None of it's true," Hailee turned off the radio while eyeing her girlfriend. Daphne Ryder's hand was wrapped around the wheel, the other gliding Hailee's leg. It had been almost three months since their relationship had become official. Ever since Daphne's near end brought their 'no label' thing to a halt. Leaving it as much more. Hailee Steinfeld refused to exist any longer without being in a serious relationship with the woman who'd stolen her heart.

The rocker only kept her eyes on the road, seemingly uninterested with her girlfriend's words. That was until she muttered, "Remember when I used to scare you shitless? You wouldn't talk to me. Miss that." That was enough to make Hailee slap Daphne's arm, the same arm that'd been laced with heroin only months ago. A teasing expression rested on the brunette's face while she watched her girlfriend in awe. She was right (as always)... Hailee used to be too nervous to even talk to the rockstar. Now she'd proudly call her an asshole on a daily basis. "I wish I had a chair to throw at you right now."

"You could save us both some trouble and throw yourself at me," Daphne adds smoothly with that smirk of hers. The one that Hailee'd known all too well. The one she thought about too goddamn often. "You'd like that wouldn't you?" Hailee teased once more, watching Daphne pull the car into a parking space. Once the car was in park, she watched her eyes flash to the backseat. "How much time you got again? Those seats recline."

"Daphne, no. You can't," Hailee was quick to shut down Daphne's idea, something she'd finally been able to do. After months and months of knowing the woman, she'd finally discovered the sudden (and powerful) courage to call out Daphne Ryder. Something most failed to even consider. A spell broken by three. "Fuck yeah, I can."

"No, you can't. Your last surgery wasn't even five weeks ago." Hailee sterned like Daphne was her kid walking down the toy aisle. Yet, Daphne only had one thing she wanted to play with. "Fuck the doctor. I'm going to take you, fawn. In the car, right fucking now."

"Two weeks. You have two weeks and then you're cleared," Hailee tells her before leaning forward and pecking her lips softly. Daphne's quick to grasp Hailee's neck, so she can't pull away and only deepening the kiss. But Hailee knows her girlfriend's tricks, pushing away before Daphne can trail down to her neck and escalate with a look of desire. "You can wait two weeks, Daph."

Daphne'd waited five months. Five whole fucking months. Five months since she'd been able to do what she did best with the girl who loved her best. Ever since right before the final show... before all hell broke loose. Daphne Ryder was like some new born virgin. And she wished the heroin killed her for it.