[05] ━━━ animal attack

Start from the beginning

"fix it." stiles demands.

scott then sighed out over the phone. "i'll see what i can do."

"oh, no, no, you cannot just see, you have to do-." stiles was saying over the phone, but then heard it being hanged up.

"did he just? oh, he hanged up." stiles grumbled.

stiles then sighs, shaking his head, going down the halls.

                            °•✿•°

at the parents teacher conference erik and claire novak was seen sitting in front of mr. harris.

"she seems like a level headed girl, always got her head on straight, nothing could ever make her lose focus, but, i think she just pushes herself a little too hard, like she's trying to gain attention from someone, to impress them." mr. harris states.

"you two must be proud, a wonderful daughter you two have grown." mr. harris complimented.

"she's not our daughter, she doesn't even have our last name." erik coldly says.

"um, uh, well, her uncle... sylvester de lune, he gave her that last name and she has always liked it and she goes by it." mr. harris awkwardly says.

"she's adopted." claire says a little more warmer.

"oh, she never said anything about that." mr. harris says surprised.

"she kinda doesn't know." claire states.

"well, she seems very understanding."

"why does it matter? it's not like caring is something we feel when it comes to a girl like that ." erik harshly says.

claire smiles awkwardly as she noticed the way how mr. harris was looking at them, her then glaring at her husband.

later on in the day, they both were seen walking out of the school building.

"good job in stating your true feelings about aurora." claire sarcastically comments.

"you know how i feel about her, and you getting attached to her won't bring success to our mission, we have gotten so far, and we're so close, claire." erik then glares.

"so close to destroying something that can end us, why do you think we ended HER?" erik then says.

"i'm not attached." claire denied.

"good, because monsters like that doesn't deserve anything good." erik states.

"her father, her real father is a perfect example of that, she did take after her father to be what she will be." erik then concluded.

                            °•✿•°

aurora had an angered but confused expression on her face as she stared at her 'father', she had started to grow tired of trying to be the best daughter to him time and time again, and everytime she tried, nothing worked.

"you always see my mistakes, not maeve!" aurora angrily says, pointing at the older blonde.

"it's always me! i have tried to be good, but, you never see that! all you see is a weak, pathetic, broken little girl." aurora cried.

"because that's what you are." erik coldly says.

aurora gasped, hurt and sadness in her eyes.

"dad! what are you doing?" maeve stared at him in shock.

"how can you be so mean? to me? to your own daughter?" aurora felt tears prickling in her green eyes.

"you are not my daughter, and i am not your father!"

erik shouted in anger and frustrated, aurora stepping back in shock and hurt.

"i'm tired, why didn't either one of you tell her the truth?" erik then boredly says.

aurora becoming confused even by her hurting state, stared at her mother and sister.

"truth?"

                            °•✿•°