The Creation

Darkness had been let loose on Storybrooke... Suddenly it tried latching onto Regina Mills. Emma Swan, turned around to her beloved, Killian Jones and said,
"I love you Killian..." Before running past him, with the dark one dagger. Emma would then use the dagger to take the darkness into herself.
And suddenly, she was gone. The dagger laid on the road... The name on it was now ”Emma Swan“

Emma had been pulled to the Enchanted Forest.
She materialized on top of the dark one's vault.

"Where am I?" Emma mumbled. She would turn to see her guide, taking the form of Rumpelstiltskin.
"No... You're supposed to be in Storybrooke. In a coma."
"I am dearie– or rather, he is!" The guide would exclaim.
"Then what are you.."
"Think of me as your guide! I'll be here until you fully embrace the darkness!" It would reply.
"I will never embrace it. I won't be like any of you." Emma stated.
"Dearie, everyone who sips from this well, enjoys it all too much! They can't stop, they all have had to be stopped!"

In Storybrooke

"You MORON!" Regina would yell.
"Regina!" David scolded. He held Snow protectively.
"There had to be another way-"
"There wasn't! She saved your LIFE Regina!" Snow exclaimed.
"Don't you think I know that?" There was a sort of sadness to Regina's tone.

"There's only one thing to bloody do." Killian said, he was held back by Robin Hood, who he pushed aside.
"Don't, mate." Killian warned. He grabbed the dagger.
"Dark one, with this dagger, I command thee... Appear!" Killian yelled. He repeated it... Yet, Emma wouldn't appear.

"Oh put that thing down before you hurt yourself, Guyliner." Regina told him, with sass.
"Don't you know the rules of the dagger?"
"Yeah, with it I can summon the dark one from any corner of the bloody world."
"There's your answer... She's not in this world."
"Bloody hell..." Killian mumbled.

Six Weeks Later

The group awoke in Granny's Diner, the power cut.
"What happened..." Regina mumbled.
"How long were we gone?" Leroy asked a fellow dwarf, Sneezy.
"Six weeks." Sneezy answered.

"And our memories are gone..." David started.
"Again." Snow finished his sentence.

"Where's Emma?!" Killian asked, in worry. A figure would appear in a whirl of black smoke at the door, her ashy white hair pulled back into a tight bun. She was clad in black Leather.
"Relax, I'm right here." The woman answered, she had turned out to be Emma. Unrecognizable.
"I know you're thinking we just walked into Camelot and all, but that's the fun of a curse. You don't remember!" Emma exclaimed, like it was a joke. It was no joke though.
"Emma..." Snow mumbled. "What happened?"
"You can't see? We went to Camelot to save me. To destroy the darkness... But you failed. And now, for what you all did to me, you will pay." Emma's tone had gone cold, angry even.
"Why?" Killian asked.
Emma walked over to him, and cupped his cheek.
"Because... I am the dark one." Emma answered.
"There's no savior in this town anymore." Emma would then disappear, she had the dagger.