19 • unfair fights pt. 2

By the time the second match is about to start you feel a little dizzy. Drained off your stamina and cursed energy you begin to realize just how much energy you put into this training sequence. And slowly you're starting to regret it. Despite being born as a Gojo and possessing a big amount if cursed energy from birth, you're far from being on the same level as Satoru or Yuta. Not to mention, the white haired bastard has somehow figured out how to replenish his energy resources with his reversed cursed technique.

It's safe to say you're nearing the bottom of your energy container.

Either way, you refuse to back out half way through. If you can take out class 1-A quickly it won't be a problem. And considering you already know all their quirks and fighting styles it shouldn't be a problem. Your main concern is Kirishima and his cursed energy perception. The red head will most likely be aware of your position through the entire arena, seeing as his range has increased significantly ever since you found out about his technique.

Other than him the biggest obstacles will be the power types and Uraraka. If she were to cancel your gravity, you'd have no way of fighting mid-air. If it were Satoru in your place, he wouldn't have that problem. Not only because of his Infinity, but also because of his stupid teleportation and gravity manipulation. While using Red, Blue, or Purple might only be a last resort in this scenario, he definitely doesn't mind using it against students.

Mindlessly you begin running as the signal rings out. You lag behind your usual speed a little, taking it slower than before.

And while running into the woods you come to realize that the one problem you hoped wouldn't occur, did in fact happen. As much as you love your dearest student, you would have wished he didn't tell his class to run away from you. But of course, he did. There's no way he wants to lose this battle, so he made sure to warn his classmates and presented them with the ideal way of winning, or rather surviving, against you.

Luckily, there are some overly confident individuals that have decided to walk directly at you in hopes of winning this fight. One of them being Mineta Minoru and Todoroki Shoto. You sort of expected Kirishima's blonde friend with fried braincells to accompany the small bubble head, so it definitely comes as a surprise when the boy of Endeavour is running alongside him.

Mineta doesn't concern you. His quick is easily avoidable. It's Todoroki. He won't be using his fire considering how dense the forest here is, but his ice has no problem encasing you and them together. And since there are no other people here, he could possibly trap you since there's no reason for him to hold back either. Last time he was trying not to get his group tangled up with his ice, so this time the possibility of catching you is higher.

"It's no use running from the enemy."

His voice sounding as monotone as ever is accompanied by an ice blast in your direction, spiky blocks of cool blue coming directly at you. You switch your lane and jump into the trees, hopping from branch to branch and dropping down from right above Todoroki. He expects your attack and moves out of the way, shooting more ice at you. You opt to jump out of the way instead of using your counter, not risking lowering your energy levels before finding the big group.

He notices that too, continuing his assault with icy spikes and blocks of frozen water.

"You're not scaring me!"

Mineta jumps at you from behind, sticky balls ready to attach to you so you duck and grab a hold of his cape, using him as a shield while running at Todoroki. He tries to freeze your feet but you jump up and use the balls Mineta holds in his hands to stick him against the ground. You knock out Mineta and drop him on top of the dual coloured boy, making your way through the woods in search of the rest of the class.